11-19-18, 09:30 AM   #1
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Carbonite on Twitch/Curse

Are the latest Alpha builds being uploaded to Twitch/Curse? I'm pulling from Github but my kid started playing recently and I'd like to have them on the same version as I use, which is much easier using Twitch/Curse.
11-20-18, 12:00 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
As a note, it's really quite discourteous to post on a site asking someone to upload their addon to a competitor's site. Why not post it on Github? Or on Curseforge? What would make you think it's acceptable to come here asking them to upload it to our competitor?
11-20-18, 12:52 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
As a note, it's really quite discourteous to post on a site asking someone to upload their addon to a competitor's site. Why not post it on Github? Or on Curseforge? What would make you think it's acceptable to come here asking them to upload it to our competitor?
Sorry Cairenn, but we are uploading to both sources and to repository. We got GitHub, WoWInterface, Curse. And yes Alpha releases are on Curse/Twitch Client available, but u need to select alpha version.

Other thing that this is our main forum and its linked on all sources, so all people come here to ask for help etc.

Last edited by ircdirk : 11-20-18 at 04:05 AM.
11-20-18, 06:43 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Sorry Cairenn, but we are uploading to both sources and to repository. We got GitHub, WoWInterface, Curse.
< snip >
Other thing that this is our main forum and its linked on all sources, so all people come here to ask for help etc.
Hey ircdirk,

Yeah, I was aware that you had it on all three sites. I wasn't aware, however, that you used our site as your main forum. Without that understanding, it was somewhat unexpected to have someone coming here to ask for support on one of the other sites rather than using that site's forums.

Thank you for clarifying for me.
11-20-18, 06:57 AM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Hey ircdirk,

Yeah, I was aware that you had it on all three sites. I wasn't aware, however, that you used our site as your main forum. Without that understanding, it was somewhat unexpected to have someone coming here to ask for support on one of the other sites rather than using that site's forums.

Thank you for clarifying for me.
No problem We are here for long long time and people are quite used to that this is Main Carbonite forum.
11-20-18, 01:42 AM   #6
R_OReilly
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks ircdirk.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Carbonite on Twitch/Curse