Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-31-08, 11:03 AM   #31
LadySilverwolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mazzle, I just wanted to say thank you for this UI you have brought life, and also a huge thank you to those who are helping Mazzle keep this compilation going with fixes/patches.

I am a relatively new player to this game. Two of my boys are also playing with me (since it is oh so much more fun playing with friends/family than by yourself) and I have to admit, although I love to tinker with my own UI, I did not want to have to sit through HOURS of reconfiguration requests for my boys on their pc to get a user friendly interface that did not clutter up the screen. And it would have taken me hours had I gone with something other than MazzleUI for my boys on their PC.

The FAQ's, and stickied discussions on the forums help me get through "problems" I encountered during the installation process. The Mazzle interface itself was indepth and versetile, and very easy to use that in the future, I do believe I could let my 13yr old update/install this package and not worry about it blowing up in his face.

Again, Thank you for an awesome compilation.

And thank you (again) to everyone who has offered/assisted in keeping the compilation up to date with Blizzard patch updates.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What You Really Like Thread