08-15-05, 03:54 PM   #1
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Interesting...

Can't handle the truth and had to move my thread to the locked thread hoping folks would miss it? Typical IGE behavior. Enjoy.

M

Marth

08-15-05, 04:02 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
How would folks miss it, given that when there is a new post on a thread, it shows it?

That isn't typical IGE behaviour, I have no idea what "typical IGE behaviour" is, since I don't work for them, never have. What it is, is typical me behaviour, thank you very kindly. It is the way I have run my boards for 3+ years now. Haven't done a thing different than you would have found me doing on EQInterface over 3 years ago. I just consolidated the threads, the same as I have done any number of other times. If I "couldn't handle the truth" and was trying to hide anything, I would have deleted it, rather than moving it to the appropriate thread, don't you think. As for the thread being locked, that was Kudane's decision, not mine, take it up with him, privately.

If you don't like the way I run my forums, you are welcome to not peruse them.

I am leaving this open long enough for you to get one response in, then I am locking this thread as well. Continue to make new ones and face being banned. I don't put up with crap like this on my boards, it's a well known fact. You want to start something, take it somewhere else.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

08-15-05, 04:16 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Nothing further to say? Fine then.

That was your one warning. Don't try to pull a stunt like that again. It won't be tolerated, period.

If you have anything further you want to say, PM it to me. If you want the other thread unlocked, PM Kudane, he's the one that locked it.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Interesting...