07-26-06, 11:17 AM   #61
Lianas
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy

I don't have the cursor !!
Where is the Cursor !

(autrement y aurais pas quelqu'un qui pourrai m'expliquer en francais comment on fait pour créer son fichier .blp pasque j'ai tout tenté avec les prog et tout mais que dall... rien ne s'affiche, je parle du curseur !) autrement tout marche à merveille !

Mais je veux le curseur !
08-18-06, 01:06 PM   #62
Laurelei212
A Kobold Labourer
Help!

I would very much like to have this mod up and working but I cannot seem to make it go.. any help that can be given to me will be greatly appreciated.

I have downloaded, installed into C: drive program files / world of warcraft folder. I can SEE it there. The data file with all your files inside of it. But when I then start up WoW nothing is different. I thought maybe I missed a step of unzipping something inside that file somehow but I don't see how to do that or that it needs to be done.

Please please contact me to tell me if if I've missed something. I would be SO grateful for any help at all..

Warmest Regards,
Laurelei
Email: [email protected]
10-14-06, 09:24 PM   #63
Txaman
A Kobold Labourer

Thumbs up

i love it... nice work on this!

but i would love to get the cursor! plz plz plz

tyvm
10-15-06, 11:23 AM   #64
smeltn
A Fallenroot Satyr

He has yet to fix the cursors so they work.. Others have custom cursors working fine.

TK will fix it eventually.. Don't know when but he will.
11-18-06, 08:18 PM   #65
dinga
A Defias Bandit
Angry

i would love to get the cursor!!!!!!!!
11-18-06, 08:57 PM   #66
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Isn't it just a problem of hardware/software cursor?
(I don't know how it's handled, and i don't even know if it's possible to handle it a way that would make it different depending on the cursor mod used, but well, as some stuff are dependant on this, maybe that this is linked too)
11-19-06, 06:49 AM   #67
Abyss111
A Defias Bandit

Amazing

Wow that looks great, keep us updated on this one. Would love to get rid of my old interface.
03-20-07, 04:34 PM   #68
Stixx2801
A Defias Bandit

Exclamation Whats happening

Is the undead Gothic theme been abandoned iv just been reading threw the forums and theres been nothing for a fair while over a year ....... sob was really hoping for the 100% undead look including the mouse and side bar

Please T.king i love your work its by far the best iv seen could you maybe Email me and let me know if your still working on this mod

[email protected]
03-20-07, 06:05 PM   #69
kneeki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if this would even still work with the way WoW is now. I know they removed the ability to reskin texture models and so forth, but they also said that reskinning the UI is fine. *shrugs*
03-21-07, 01:28 PM   #70
kharsis
A Murloc Raider
I have it installed and it partially works. Pet bar and side bars don't get the graphics, and the cursor is the standard cursor.

Also asking for it to be updated to current and all features working
03-22-07, 07:33 AM   #71
Stixx2801
A Defias Bandit

Talking

Originally Posted by kharsis
I have it installed and it partially works. Pet bar and side bars don't get the graphics, and the cursor is the standard cursor.

Also asking for it to be updated to current and all features working

I have it installed an it works fine Pet bar looks ace its got two sculls either side

I'm still missing the side bar and mouse tho cant wait till T.King can get round to finishing off this project as personally i think its his best work by far
03-22-07, 07:35 AM   #72
Stixx2801
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Laurelei212
I would very much like to have this mod up and working but I cannot seem to make it go.. any help that can be given to me will be greatly appreciated.

I have downloaded, installed into C: drive program files / world of warcraft folder. I can SEE it there. The data file with all your files inside of it. But when I then start up WoW nothing is different. I thought maybe I missed a step of unzipping something inside that file somehow but I don't see how to do that or that it needs to be done.

Please please contact me to tell me if if I've missed something. I would be SO grateful for any help at all..

Warmest Regards,
Laurelei
Email: [email protected]
Make sure you put it in this path world of warcraft/data/

thats how mine works any ways
02-21-08, 01:55 AM   #73
Nakaria
A Kobold Labourer
Hi everybody,

i know it's an very old Threat.
Sadly the Download doesn't work anymore.
Does anybody have his work still on his/her Harddrive and could Upload it?
Would be very great !

Thank you, Nakaria

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » A Wow TK Undead UI Theme, just in time for Halloween