10-12-09, 02:09 PM   #1
Subrakay
A Murloc Raider
Awesome Ideas Pls Make K Thx! :D

Okay so anyway I think they're awesome.

1. I would LOVE a mod capable of doing some type of reverse scheduling where everyone I'd like to invite to a raid types in their availability and the mod gives me times for raids. Then being able to invite them all to said raid. Also the ability for them to see suggested raid times AS they're being generated and show them how many people would be able to made said raid times so they'll be able to adjust their estimated availability accordingly. WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!

2. Okay, lemme think, think I forgot but one sec...right, time has no bearing here, but still thinking anyway so hold on, hah! OH RIGHT Raid composition. You could call the mod PERFECT RAID for both 10 and 25 man raids. This mod would for example tell you to get a shadow priest or boomkin for their increased chance to hit buff! That way I don't have to sit around and go, hmm, what did I want again? Oh right right, enhance shammy! Also not only that a TON of people who play this game don't know these things about other classes and I'm sure it makes them hesitant to create raids. Would be AWESOME if you could make this.

If you do make these mind shooting an email my way? Would lub yew forever! [email protected]

thx!
10-12-09, 05:14 PM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PerfectRaid is an AddOn by Cladhaire. It doesn't do what you want though.

As for the first suggestion, I'm not sure if that's a joke or not but it sounds like you want the in-game calendar. /calendar to open.
10-12-09, 06:37 PM   #3
BWarner
A Black Drake

http://elitistjerks.com/f32/t60812-a...raidcomp_tool/

The Warrior Formerly Known As Aerowyn.

http://AeroWow.com/
10-12-09, 10:41 PM   #4
Subrakay
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
PerfectRaid is an AddOn by Cladhaire. It doesn't do what you want though.

As for the first suggestion, I'm not sure if that's a joke or not but it sounds like you want the in-game calendar. /calendar to open.
The in game calender has none of the features I asked for. Not a single one. The in game calender is great for making raids when you KNOW everyone's schedule, however, when you do not this is a problem. My idea would alleviate this problem (at least it is for me *shrugs*). Perhaps I did a bad job explaining what I wanted. I'm looking for something that will highlight raid times, for example: If everyone was able to make a raid time on Monday between 11am & 6pm I'd want the mod to highlight the space indicating this block of time. This way I'd know I'd be able to make raid times and not have to ask a SINGLE PERSON "Hey man can you make it Monday at whatever?" Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
10-12-09, 10:44 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

What the OP is after with the first suggestion is similar to what stores use for scheduling. People list their availability and schedules are generated off of that. The calendar just lets you set a time and invite people and they respond if they are available or not. And some folks have variable schedules so it makes it hard sometimes to pick set times. The suggestion is a similar process but done from the opposite direction so to speak. Its a handy idea if your guild tends to raid at varying times.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
10-12-09, 10:45 PM   #6
Subrakay
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a ton Warner! I'll try it out.
10-13-09, 01:57 AM   #7
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Subrakay View Post
If you do make these mind shooting an email my way? Would lub yew forever! [email protected]

thx!
You can subscribe to this thread to receive an email each time a reply is made
10-13-09, 04:08 AM   #8
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Subrakay View Post
The in game calender has none of the features I asked for. Not a single one. The in game calender is great for making raids when you KNOW everyone's schedule, however, when you do not this is a problem. My idea would alleviate this problem (at least it is for me *shrugs*). Perhaps I did a bad job explaining what I wanted. I'm looking for something that will highlight raid times, for example: If everyone was able to make a raid time on Monday between 11am & 6pm I'd want the mod to highlight the space indicating this block of time. This way I'd know I'd be able to make raid times and not have to ask a SINGLE PERSON "Hey man can you make it Monday at whatever?" Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
Ah, sorry. Misunderstood. I thought it sounded like "Hey, I want an addon to create raid events in-game and let people say if they can come or not." but I suppose I was wrong. I haven't seen anything like what you really want, however.

I'll look around, as I'm interested in it aswell. Else I might get around making it myself.
10-14-09, 02:39 PM   #9
Subrakay
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Ah, sorry. Misunderstood. I thought it sounded like "Hey, I want an addon to create raid events in-game and let people say if they can come or not." but I suppose I was wrong. I haven't seen anything like what you really want, however.

I'll look around, as I'm interested in it aswell. Else I might get around making it myself.
That would be awesome sauce in a box! ...or a jar...yeah jar would be better, less leakage. :P
10-14-09, 02:39 PM   #10
Subrakay
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
You can subscribe to this thread to receive an email each time a reply is made
sank yew!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Awesome Ideas Pls Make K Thx! :D