10-19-07, 04:28 PM   #1
ripvanwinkle
A Defias Bandit
Guide to mazzifying on wow 2.2.3

ok after much messing about with this and trying all kinds of random stuff to get it to work, i found a bizzarely obvious and simple way to get the mazzifier to work... and here it is!

download both the main mazzle zip and the patch, extract the main archive to an empty folder, then extract the patch to the same folder. you should get a message asking if you want to replace folders with the same name and overwrite older files. DO IT! then rename your wow/interface/addons folder, make a new addons folder there and copy the contents of your patched mazzle folder here. go to your wow/wtf folder and rename the account folder.

log in, make sure 'load out of date addons' is checked and load up your char, then follow the mazzifier instructions. hopefully this should work (it did for me anyway)

well good luck folks, i had a major headache getting this to work but it really is worth it!

wow 2.2.3 & windows vista
10-19-07, 05:17 PM   #2
EchiZeN
A Kobold Labourer
Ive just recently started playing wow and heard about this mod. I love the mini 3d models and everything about this ui. Ive got it working except for a few minor things I cant seem to figure out.

Can someone help me get rid of the circled object and the equipment bar on the right? also, my spell book is like stuck in the top left hand corner. Any help on how to fix these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
10-19-07, 05:41 PM   #3
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by EchiZeN
Ive just recently started playing wow and heard about this mod. I love the mini 3d models and everything about this ui. Ive got it working except for a few minor things I cant seem to figure out.

Can someone help me get rid of the circled object and the equipment bar on the right? also, my spell book is like stuck in the top left hand corner. Any help on how to fix these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
To fix your spell window (or any others doing similar)
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=39

To hide the Square box, there is a hotspot looks like at each corner of the bottom panel, to get rid of the equipment one, left or right click the circular corner right below it (hover over it for descriptions), Now for the square one, Pressing Shift+Middle Mouse Button will hide it, as will clicking the top left circular corner on the right hand side of the panel

Usually posting an issue of your own in a reply to someone else's post will not be answered
10-21-07, 05:58 PM   #4
ripvanwinkle
A Defias Bandit
bump, hopefully this can help someone

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Guide to mazzifying on wow 2.2.3