03-04-06, 11:48 AM   #61
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jazalin
I'm a bit curious if you've had any progress in your efforts to find a way for people to use multiple skins? As others have stated, while I love the Elfwood...I'd rather use the Undead Gothic for my Horde character. And I love the snow one for my Ice mage.
The solution as I understand it, is to make the skins Addons that can be toggled on/off per character. I've been spending time learning the ins/outs of LUA.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
03-06-06, 02:44 AM   #62
brandee
A Kobold Labourer
Just installed Elfwood and it's absolutely lovely, except my non-backpack bags aren't skinned. Now, i had to go digging though the image files to find which to use to skin my ToT addon frame, and I saw you have skins for each type of bag, but only the backpack is ever actually skinned. I figure they're all misnamed slightly or something but I have no idea what the correct name should be.
03-31-06, 04:12 AM   #63
svartalfimposter
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by brandee
Just installed Elfwood and it's absolutely lovely, except my non-backpack bags aren't skinned. Now, i had to go digging though the image files to find which to use to skin my ToT addon frame, and I saw you have skins for each type of bag, but only the backpack is ever actually skinned. I figure they're all misnamed slightly or something but I have no idea what the correct name should be.
I believe we may need new bag images for all the new bags we've recently had added to the game.
03-31-06, 04:54 AM   #64
K.Rool
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by brandee
Anyone got a way to find out the names of the new bag's graphics? I think I could do the quickfix myself, then
05-29-06, 07:50 AM   #65
Freakzor
A Murloc Raider
where am i going to put it? i put it in Data folder but that destroyd my wow...
06-24-06, 10:18 AM   #66
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey T.King great work on Elfwood ive been useing it for the longest time and love it. Question is there going to be an update for the new Keyring and new positions of bags/charactor icons?

Looking forward to it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » T.King's Elfwood for World of Warcraft