11-17-07, 05:09 PM   #21
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kuruptthps
probaly just some setting lol

Just wondering, does this interface support Non-wide screen?
Yes, there is a link at the top of the widescreen file or search "Genesis Fullscreen"

11-18-07, 09:47 PM   #22
Grogger
A Defias Bandit
Missing Berserker Bar

Im a warrior and when I select Berserker stance the bar below the class buttons disappears and I can not put any thing in space.

11-18-07, 10:22 PM   #23
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Trinity UI - Adding Stance Bars
  1. Press Esc
  2. Open the Trinity UI menu then enable the Minimap Button
  3. Shift - Right Click the minimap button to enable config mode
  4. Once in config mode click the empty bar over where Bar1 should be.
  5. Press the [ + ] button to add mor buttons
  6. Once all 12 buttons have been added, push the Key symbol around the trinity button
  7. with keybind mode on, mouseover each button (begginging with 1) and press the coresponding button
  8. Once done, Press the key again to disable Keybinding mode then Shift - Right Click the Trinity button
  9. Go back to the trinity menu and disable the minimap button

Anymore questions Feel free to leave a post or Xfire me

11-28-07, 07:39 PM   #24
eternalglory
A Murloc Raider
Hey i like your interface and also i dont know which to download . My screen size is 1680x1050

11-28-07, 08:56 PM   #25
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by eternalglory
Hey i like your interface and also i dont know which to download . My screen size is 1680x1050
Thats the widescreen one

11-29-07, 07:04 PM   #26
cristelmoon
A Kobold Labourer

Question the text is to small

love the ui but the text is to small how do i mack it bigger i find i cant reed my quest book or thing of that nature

12-24-07, 09:12 PM   #27
chuparon
A Kobold Labourer
Nevermind, I figured it out!

Last edited by chuparon : 12-24-07 at 11:27 PM.

02-15-08, 10:02 PM   #28
Jeraimee
A Kobold Labourer

Question Mystery Bar?

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Anything I place in the right side buttons gets placed in this mystery bar.

02-22-08, 09:06 AM   #29
Vengard
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
The new release will contain the following:

- Fully Updated addons
- 9 Character folders labled by class
- Class specific Trinity Options (warrior, Rouge, ect)
- New Resolution (1280 X 1024) Sorry guys, if you want the 1440 X 900 (or whatever it is) then i cant help, its not one of the options in my video tab.
- Also a few new arrangments

The Other resolution will be delayed a bit, probably till saterday or sunday, sorry
I like your interface, but I have still found none 1280 x 1024 resolutions. Is there already one?

02-22-08, 10:29 AM   #30
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Jeraimee View Post
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Anything I place in the right side buttons gets placed in this mystery bar.
I apologize that I missed this, and I hope that you've got it sorted out already, but disable that bar in your Blizzard Interface Options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-23-08, 11:42 PM   #31
Grogger
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to so i can see my combat log in one of the text boxes?

Also, is there a way to enlarge the boxes?...only having 4 lines makes it hard when one of my guildmates writes a block of text

03-01-08, 04:22 PM   #32
vinar
A Defias Bandit
Minor question

I love the UI but as a main healer I am looking for how to do one main thing.

Is there an easy way to increase the size of the group members health and mana bars. without offsetting pets and targets bars too much.

I know it is a bit of a pain and probably not easily implemented but I noticed its a bit tough at times when off tanking and backup healing to see the health bars quickly and easily. Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited by vinar : 03-02-08 at 05:17 PM.

03-26-08, 02:29 PM   #33
morid
A Kobold Labourer

Hey There,

I have been using your UI for a while now and finally upgraded to the newest version. I play a priest, and once I logged in this time I had a 3-D image of myself in the center of the screen. I cannot find the addon or setting to remove this. Could you lead me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Morid

03-27-08, 10:39 PM   #34
ArcNatural
A Defias Bandit
Hey 0Blackmage0,

Love the new look. I'm curious to what you use to update your plugins. When I updated using wowaceupdater some plugins go awry (such as DaPotrait) which is no biggie since I can just disable it. However one annoying thing that happens is my HP bar instead of displaying the current hp changes to Unknown tag CurHP. If I target myself I can see my hp just fine in the target box. I'm just curious to what plugin is used to do this, and if you have an idea of how to fix it. Not sure if you want pictures to lag up the thread but here is what it looks like:

And morid, your problem is with Dapotrait. Just disable it and that will go away. Once plugins get updated enough im sure that will be fixed.

EDIT: Fixed my own problem as well. It's a bug with Pitbull, if you just use 0Blackmage0's version of pitbull (ie use wowaceupdater then just roll back the pitbull to his version) that hp issue dissappears. And other the DaPotrait everything else seems to work fine.

Last edited by ArcNatural : 03-28-08 at 02:36 PM.

03-28-08, 05:27 PM   #35
Galad420
A Kobold Labourer
I play a feral Druid and have a problem with the UI

Hey there,

nice ui, i really dig it.

I have a problem with it though, i play a feral druid and when i use my prowl ability(stealth), my bar vanishes as well. there are no icons. What kind i do to fix this?

03-28-08, 07:25 PM   #36
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by ArcNatural View Post
Hey 0Blackmage0,

Love the new look. I'm curious to what you use to update your plugins. When I updated using wowaceupdater some plugins go awry (such as DaPotrait) which is no biggie since I can just disable it. However one annoying thing that happens is my HP bar instead of displaying the current hp changes to Unknown tag CurHP. If I target myself I can see my hp just fine in the target box. I'm just curious to what plugin is used to do this, and if you have an idea of how to fix it. Not sure if you want pictures to lag up the thread but here is what it looks like:

And morid, your problem is with Dapotrait. Just disable it and that will go away. Once plugins get updated enough im sure that will be fixed.

EDIT: Fixed my own problem as well. It's a bug with Pitbull, if you just use 0Blackmage0's version of pitbull (ie use wowaceupdater then just roll back the pitbull to his version) that hp issue dissappears. And other the DaPotrait everything else seems to work fine.
Daportrait isnt on this site, so updates aren't possable with the WoWI updater. but to update mods I just search around for the addon (By now i have the locations commited to memory) no updater nessecary

Originally Posted by Galad420 View Post
Hey there,

nice ui, i really dig it.

I have a problem with it though, i play a feral druid and when i use my prowl ability(stealth), my bar vanishes as well. there are no icons. What kind i do to fix this?
Sorry about this, you simply have to add the buttons to the bar, this happens because this is a general interface and is used for rouges as well (rouges main bar changes when they stealth) so it follows through to druids as well, the simple awsner is that you just have to place the skills twice :P, the complex awsner is that you have to enter config mod and disable the stealth button.

Originally Posted by vinar View Post
I love the UI but as a main healer I am looking for how to do one main thing.

Is there an easy way to increase the size of the group members health and mana bars. without offsetting pets and targets bars too much.

I know it is a bit of a pain and probably not easily implemented but I noticed its a bit tough at times when off tanking and backup healing to see the health bars quickly and easily. Thanks for any assistance.
SORRY! i never realized this was there, but no its not really that easy sorry but if you want i can implement a focus frame with a few actions that you can assign per charater or you can open up Pitbull and do some messing with it

I hope these awsners helped if not feel free to Email me

[email protected]

Last edited by 0Blackmage0 : 03-28-08 at 07:29 PM.

04-01-08, 02:24 AM   #37
ArcNatural
A Defias Bandit
Another issue is there any reason why if I delete interface and wtf and reinstall Genesis, that it takes a couple of tries before the UI frames and everything to actually fall into place?

Also, I can still not download the latest version of pitbull without getting that CurHP problem. I also can not get eepanels2 to work (background dissappears if I try to update) Do you have the latest versions and have any of these issues? I could see how constantly updating with wowaceupdater or something of the sort would be annoying to a UI developer though. So it's no biggie.

Do you plan on releasing another version later once all the updates for 2.4 slow down?

04-01-08, 05:33 AM   #38
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I do indeed, ill be releaseing another version once i get the chance to acctualy sit down for more then 20 mins (as this point i have alot of 14-16 hour days away from home. 6am out the front door...Rugby > School > Work... back home at about 9:30) so once i get the chance I will absolutly release everything that i have fixed so far and get some more updates in. Plus I am going to slim down the release since in the last one i was trying to just get it it out for 2.4. On another note im going to ask all of you guys not to update anoy of the addons i release with the UI just incase the author changes something, the updates will always contain the lastest version of every addon i can find .

Quick fix for pitbull (for the mean time)
Open the "Addon config" button under the minimap
Select Pitbull from the dropdown menu
In the list on any frame that isnt showing the HP/MP/Rage/Energy correctly you simply have to click on the frame (it will expand) then click "Other" (i think its in this one) then select text and change the value to " ABSOLUTE "

04-02-08, 06:04 AM   #39
Angeloska90
A Kobold Labourer
Bags

I installed it correctly but i just cant open the bags. They get highlighted but just dont open. Can someone help me?

Thank you

04-02-08, 06:09 AM   #40
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Angeloska90 View Post
I installed it correctly but i just cant open the bags. They get highlighted but just dont open. Can someone help me?

Thank you
If you have a fullscreen monitor then make sure that your not using the widescreen setup.. Otherwise delete the saved variables (WTF\Account\#your account#\#your realm#\#your character#\Saved Variables\ Baudbag.lua & Baudbag.lua.bak)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Genesis UI Suggestion/Help Thread