02-19-07, 12:37 PM   #21
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Slayeer
thanks for this great tip xD. i need a tip somtimes to come up with nice thing. im acctualy working on the UI now.

if you got time, can you help me a bit to configure the mage UI to a lower resolution.

thanks anyway, slayeer
I would try adjusting the UI scale down. Mine is set to 100%. If you adjust it that should do most of the work for you.
02-20-07, 02:39 AM   #22
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

hmmm, i can try that ya. I'm now at my dad were we don't got WoW, so i cant test it out too bad. but great that you can help me with these stupid little things

so here's another question to be sure: in the read me file of the mage UI you said that the discord mods are not working ATM, and that this is just a solution till they work again. does that mean that the makers of discord mods are working on newer versions?

thanks again in advance^^
02-20-07, 05:41 AM   #23
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

There are some user updates for it and there was supposed to be a new one called DUB in the works but the Author is taking a break right now.
02-20-07, 05:45 AM   #24
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Bouvi
There are some user updates for it and there was supposed to be a new one called DUB in the works but the Author is taking a break right now.
owke, good to know. i already got a friend that saw all those UI's you could make with discord, and he cant wait for a new version. but its good to know that there will be someone that is gonna work on it, once...
02-20-07, 11:57 AM   #25
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

for a fast question: is there a way to move the combat text window? can get the panel behind it to move, but the combat log itself i can't.

thx
02-20-07, 12:08 PM   #26
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

for a fast question: is there a way to move the combat text window? can get the panel behind it to move, but the combat log itself i can't.

thx
This is built into WoW. Right click on the tab for the chat window and unlock it. Then drag it anywhere.
02-20-07, 12:26 PM   #27
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

is there a way to move the player and the target thingy. i cant seem to do it with move anything...
02-20-07, 12:31 PM   #28
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

is there a way to move the player and the target thingy. i cant seem to do it with move anything...

X-Perl, click the white button above the minimap and just grab and move them.
02-20-07, 12:59 PM   #29
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

thanks for your help so far, i'm really thankfull.

but i only got one more problem in cant seem to solf. if i move the minimap and the map button's after some time, they just all jump back to the place were you sett them. is there a way to really lock the map and the mini map buttons becouse the lock on the mini map option window doesnt work except i cant move it any more.

thanks for the help so far.
02-20-07, 01:09 PM   #30
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

thanks for your help so far, i'm really thankfull.

but i only got one more problem in cant seem to solf. if i move the minimap and the map button's after some time, they just all jump back to the place were you sett them. is there a way to really lock the map and the mini map buttons becouse the lock on the mini map option window doesnt work except i cant move it any more.

thanks for the help so far.
Make sure you do not use MoveAnything to move the Minimap. Use SimpleMinimap.
02-20-07, 01:53 PM   #31
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

i added some more mods that looked me more suitable, and they messed up my whole UI. the mini map thingy reseted itself to your configuration and eepanel was shutdown to nothing. ill look at it tomorrow, and probably start all over.

thanks for your help today

ps: can you send me your msn if you have one. would be allot easier for me, and you to ask those questions^^.
02-20-07, 01:55 PM   #32
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

i added some more mods that looked me more suitable, and they messed up my whole UI. the mini map thingy reseted itself to your configuration and eepanel was shutdown to nothing. ill look at it tomorrow, and probably start all over.

thanks for your help today

ps: can you send me your msn if you have one. would be allot easier for me, and you to ask those questions^^.
I am at work during the day so no MSN sorry.
02-21-07, 02:38 AM   #33
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

hhmm, no problem. if you can help me via the forums im a happy person.

but now a kind of proposal: now I'm working on a UI for a warrior on a lower resolution, can you add it to your download section here if you like it?

greetz
02-21-07, 05:25 AM   #34
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

i have discoverd some bugs in the addon pack or mage pack.

the mini map button seem always to go back to the original place you made.

you can't add any other add ons, becouse eepanel gets broken. i downloaded some add ons for wow. and since then eepanel is broken and gives everytime i click something a fault. i tried to reinstal it, but didn't work for me.

can you fix this, or give a way to fix this.

thanks allot.
02-21-07, 07:07 AM   #35
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I add addons all the time. Never had eePanels break. I plan on releasing an update to the addon pack soon. I have a few new things in it.
02-22-07, 10:20 AM   #36
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

hmmm, gonna test that break some more. i think it is eepanel itself. but i have mabey some tips about mods i like:
auctioner
gatherer
archud

i dont really know if these mods have a better replacement already in the addon-pack. if so, wich do replace these?

greetz.
02-22-07, 10:52 AM   #37
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

hmmm, gonna test that break some more. i think it is eepanel itself. but i have mabey some tips about mods i like:
auctioner
gatherer
archud

i dont really know if these mods have a better replacement already in the addon-pack. if so, wich do replace these?

greetz.
I don't use Auctioner as the only thing I use it for is to remember my prices and EasyAuction does it.

I use Cartographer to do everything gather does.

I use Metahud instead of ArcHud.
02-22-07, 12:20 PM   #38
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

owke, got that.

but now i've got still the problem with eepanels. i installed monkeyquast and auctioneer. everything looked fine untill i edited eepanels with the panels and everything. i restarted wow to see if it want to work, but no, all the panels disappered. i get this error:
Error: attempt to call method 'SetAllPoints' (a nil value)
File: Interface\AddOns\eePanels\core.lua
Line: 877
Count: 1

do you know anything about that?
02-22-07, 12:27 PM   #39
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

owke, got that.

but now i've got still the problem with eepanels. i installed monkeyquast and auctioneer. everything looked fine untill i edited eepanels with the panels and everything. i restarted wow to see if it want to work, but no, all the panels disappered. i get this error:
Error: attempt to call method 'SetAllPoints' (a nil value)
File: Interface\AddOns\eePanels\core.lua
Line: 877
Count: 1

do you know anything about that?
I know nothing about eePanels except to use it to set up. For error issues, etc you need to check out http://www.wowace.com. I have never had any issues with it. But I do not use MonkeyQuest or Auctioneer. Could be a conflict there somehow.
02-22-07, 01:21 PM   #40
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

ill do it without those to then. i really love your UI. since i really started playing again i see every minut new handy things^^ the only remaining problem now is that the minimap buttons go back to the original place each time. it is frustrating.

is there something to change that?

greetz, im gonna to bed now^^

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bouvi's UIs/Addon Pack