04-02-12, 12:50 PM   #1
sheshann
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Installing Update 2.3 on MAC

Installing Update 4.3 on MAC sorry typo in title

I think something is wrong because in the instructions it says unzip and select all 5 items and i see 4 folders. Also now my map is missed up and not tracking my quests on the map like it was before and it keeps saying my copy is old.

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Thank you

04-02-12, 01:24 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There are only four folders: Carbonite, CarboniteItems, CarboniteNodes, CarboniteTransfer. The "out of date" message is a design feature gone wrong; you can just ignore it.

Not sure what you mean by "not tracking my quests". There is some updating of the quest database needed, so it may not have some quests. The update will happen when it happens.

04-07-12, 09:21 AM   #3
Taheraliel
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
There are only four folders: Carbonite, CarboniteItems, CarboniteNodes, CarboniteTransfer. The "out of date" message is a design feature gone wrong; you can just ignore it.

Not sure what you mean by "not tracking my quests". There is some updating of the quest database needed, so it may not have some quests. The update will happen when it happens.
You probably clicked one of the circle buttons at the top of the quest list frame that shows/hides quests on the map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Installing Update 2.3 on MAC