04-09-09, 03:29 AM   #1
Castus
A Murloc Raider
Mod for vehicle buttons?

I'm using Dominos for my action bars. This means that every time I use a vehicle of any kind or any of the special WLK-mounts or quests that require special buttons (including Wintergrasp and SotA), I need to log out and disable Dominos to use Blizzard's default buttons.

Now, what I'm wondering is if there's any mod out there that gives you all these buttons and that preferably is compatible with other action bar mods?
04-09-09, 07:20 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

I'm using bartender4 and dont have any problems, (vehicle related or otherwise) at all.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
04-09-09, 07:55 AM   #3
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use Dominoes with no problems. Make sure your vehicle bar is turned on and in a position where you can see it. Mine hid behind my pet bar at first and took a quick adjustment to get it properly placed.
04-09-09, 09:01 AM   #4
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I use dominos as well. If it helps try and get into a vehicle and then hit the configure button. I think mine was behind my text box but that was a long long time ago. I didn't find mine till the first time my DK stole a horse.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mod for vehicle buttons?