12-29-08, 01:34 PM   #1
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Farming and You!

I really love Farmerfu just wish it had some other features with it, that being said I am curious if anyone knows of a working mod that does the following or if someone is in the progress of making a mod with the following features I can look forward to seeing in the distant future.

*an on screen list much like how detaching the tooltip for farmerfu does.
*Custom headers for the list so you can break up the list in multiple categories
*Goal Amounts as well as showing your total count for the item based on bank, bag and possibly alts.
*Changeable item alias name, so you can shorten the name or give it a more descriptive title.
*Set conversion amount for individual items. (Motes to Primals, Lesser Essences to Greaters I think you get the point)
*Easy item tracking through either: <Control><Shift>Click on an item in your inventory and/or drag & drop to the list.
*Track to about 20 items at any given time.
*Have Data Broker support for those of us who like to keep the mini map clean as a whistle.
*Possibly track reagents based on a tradeskill item.

Think that covers everything I am looking for, I tried inventory hawk and it would be really nice if it worked but alas it does not. Farmerfu as I said I use currently but it doesn't have some of the other features I would like to see. So that being said if anyone knows of an addon like this that works or knows of one under development, please post I am sure I am not the only one looking for something like this.

- Winston Churchill
04-26-09, 02:35 AM   #2
Quickshot14
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
An anwser to your plea....finnaly!

Originally Posted by Miralen View Post
Think that covers everything I am looking for, I tried inventory hawk and it would be really nice if it worked but alas it does not.
An old post but still this is good news!

I hear you all the way and belive me i did the same searched high nad low but never found anything so now that i'm doing addons i took on my challange of bring back the abandonded Inventory Hawk, and guess what, I DID IT! Yes its back and its working go check it out if you havnt already and by all means post any further bugs/problems you find! Enjoy http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Continued.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Farming and You!