11-19-09, 07:48 PM   #1
-tr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Kill Counter

Hey guys. I'm currently working on the exhausting bloodsail title and would like to keep track of kills in a given period. I've looked at mobinfo but it seems that it only tracks total kills per mob, which isn't really ideal.

So is there an addon that will just tally all kills in one session? Thanks.
11-19-09, 08:09 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I've done the Bloodsail grind on three toons so far and going for "The Insane" title on two of them now

The best addons I could recommend are:

1) Factionizer http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionizer.aspx

Adds a nice little side window to your rep pane that tells you how many kills/instance runs/quests needed to gain the next rep level.

2) Reputation Bars (conveniently enough their first screenshot shows BB factions and Bloodsail, lol) http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ationBars.html

Pretty much self explanatory from the screenshots.

Hope those might help you out.
11-19-09, 08:26 PM   #3
-tr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ooh, factionizer looks pretty sweet! Will definitely be helpful for all those turn-in rep factions.

So that's covered, but I could still use an accumulator of some sort for some random farming.
11-19-09, 09:14 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The nice thing with Reputation Bars is that is will show a total rep gained at the end of its bars. That number will only be shown per session though, so if you log to another toon, exit WoW etc, the number will reset.

What kind of random farming do you mean?
11-19-09, 10:03 PM   #5
-tr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh, just random pets and such. Can't think of a particular situation right now. But it's mostly just to keep me sane; ie- do 100 kills a night for a rare drop, etc etc.

Btw, thanks again for that factionizer link, using it now and loving it (will check out Reputation Bars in a bit).
11-19-09, 10:16 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

For random pets and mounts, take a look at GupPet.

The author kindly added in a user's suggestion of pet/mount drop info right into the tooltip

You can also have it randomly auto summon a pet, random mounts, and it also has a very nice database of all the known pets and where they are from.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...56-GupPet.html

Enjoy, lol.
11-21-09, 08:02 AM   #7
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Gup is awesome. I also prefer reputation monitor because of the per session bars and it does every faction you earn rep from. Kinda handy.

If you still want the per session kill try Kill Log. It was brought back from the abyss by popular demand and I was thrilled to see it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Kill Counter