01-23-08, 08:56 PM   #1
aznboy626
A Murloc Raider
MetaMap for 2.3.3

Hi i am looking for metamap 2.3.3. If anyone has it can they please post the link for me? Thanks
01-23-08, 09:37 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Is there something wrong with it, that you need a new version for the 2.3.3 patch?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-23-08, 11:21 PM   #3
digmouse
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since 2.3 changed the minimap tracker system, metamap will post "cant index nil value" on tracking-relative codes, and I have a simply fixed version, but have TRK and BLT module disabled, since my fix broke TRK module and it does not work, and no new data for BLT for a long time.
01-24-08, 04:21 PM   #4
aznboy626
A Murloc Raider
It is not that but... when i try to put it on my wow. It say Metamap out of date. It always say that so i think i might have to update it But if you can upload the metamap for me the newest one. Ill see if it work. Thanks for answering my question too
01-24-08, 04:36 PM   #5
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
just because it says that, doesn't mean the function of the addon is not working.

just check "Load Out of Date Addons" and you should be fine.
01-24-08, 04:43 PM   #6
aznboy626
A Murloc Raider
Okay i am getting confuse now.. I am using a metamap 200100-2 is that the latest one or no??

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » MetaMap for 2.3.3