06-11-10, 06:20 PM   #1
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Question /moo with Deathbringer's Will

OK, so the last few weeks Saurfang has been gracious enough to constantly drop DBW for my guild. Myself and another DK in our guild were laughing at how fun it is to /moo every time we take the shape of a Tauren/Taunka/Beefsteak. I was curious to know if a mod exists that automatically "moooos" when you take that form, and if so where to find it, or if coding one would be possible. I figured I'd throw that out and see if any information arises. Thanks for any help in advance.
06-12-10, 10:40 AM   #2
Sideshow
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not that hard to make, however I would never do it, because those are the kind of add-ons that are 'funny' the first 3 times, then it becomes useless and just takes up some processing power. After a while you would delete it and no one would even care

I'm such a pessimist, am I not ?
06-24-10, 10:55 PM   #3
infamy
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OK - I thought it was cute enough to do it. A /moo is pretty innocuous, I'll probably use it myself for a while, anyway...

Should be here, shortly.
06-25-10, 12:20 AM   #4
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by infamy View Post
OK - I thought it was cute enough to do it. A /moo is pretty innocuous, I'll probably use it myself for a while, anyway...

Should be here, shortly.
LOL... you rock. I had basically given up. I agree that it's just a novelty, but I figure make it fun for at least a short while.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » /moo with Deathbringer's Will