02-22-08, 05:06 PM   #1
Busters
A Kobold Labourer
Quick link healing bars

Hi all

I used to have a mod till i formatted that had 2 small icons next to all players names in your raid/party that both has 3 functions assigned, 1 to left mouse 2 to right mouse and 3 to the middle button, they were perfect for my priest but for love nor money can i find it again

can anyone please work out from my description what it is

thanks
02-22-08, 05:18 PM   #2
Helord
A Kobold Labourer

Healbot is a addon that allows you to do something like what you describe. It creates a row of health bars with the names of your party members. You can assign spells to each of the three mouse buttons. I've seen another one that adds buttons next to the raid party. I think it was called Healer buttons. Not sure. Do a search on here and check out the screenshots.
02-22-08, 07:56 PM   #3
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Healer buttons is what you are after I think
03-29-08, 01:20 PM   #4
SudoBendu
A Kobold Labourer

I think the only thing like that that is being updated currently is eXtreme Unit Buttons. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...itButtons.html

The set up is a bear though! Good luck to you if you try. I've experimented with Clique and HealBot but those require you to memorize a bunch of click+modifier combos for your various heals. Not fun. Before 2.4 I was using UnitButtons and wishing it was more like the good old GroupHeal.

Can someone just make a simple unit frame button bar? Please?

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Quick link healing bars