02-20-13, 08:35 AM   #21
capwill73
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy

Ok I just recently installed NUI and I play a Monk and for some odd reason the Chi bar is still right in the middle of the screen, and I read on how to move the casting bar from the middle of the screen and I was wondering is that the same for the Chi Bar. I am not a computer wiz so when I tried to get into the file that you were talking about it said I couldn't go into that part of the program. I am not certain how to post a screen shot but I was hoping you guys would be able to help me with this. Please and Thank You.

02-20-13, 09:23 AM   #22
khoinoor
Premium Member

player casting bar

after lot of testing and tryes about moving bars on Bartender4 when this UI is enabled, I get that it has its own profile that is completely bind and it won't allow player configuration troght the normal "visual" way. Only thing you can do is to open Bartender option (available via /bt slash command ingame) and navigate to the bar you want to customize. In that page you can find a tab named "position" or sort of, go to that tab and simply change X and Y values to position bars where you'd like to have them.
Reading can look a bit tricky, but following these steps is easier than it looks

02-20-13, 09:34 AM   #23
capwill73
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy

Well when I am playing my Shadow Priest it has the Shadow orbs bar right in the middle of my screen and I can't move it via bartender at all, so I am very confused on how to get that to move just a little bit lower on the screen so it is not covering up my character. PLEASE can someone help me out with this. I don't really know how to post screen shots so I could use help with that too. TY

02-20-13, 12:21 PM   #24
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by capwill73 View Post
Well when I am playing my Shadow Priest it has the Shadow orbs bar right in the middle of my screen and I can't move it via bartender at all, so I am very confused on how to get that to move just a little bit lower on the screen so it is not covering up my character. PLEASE can someone help me out with this. I don't really know how to post screen shots so I could use help with that too. TY
You shouldn't use bartender but to move the orbs type /nui movers.

Now you first need to move the large redish frame out of the way, then you can move the orb frame. Right click the large frame to move it back to its original location.

To upload a picture, look a bit below the edit box and below the smileys. There should be a manage attachments link there

02-26-13, 05:42 PM   #25
deLeewit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Seer View Post
You shouldn't use bartender but to move the orbs type /nui movers.

Now you first need to move the large redish frame out of the way, then you can move the orb frame. Right click the large frame to move it back to its original location.

To upload a picture, look a bit below the edit box and below the smileys. There should be a manage attachments link there
Thanks Seer,
Your comment about moving that large red frame out of the way and how to reposition it back, did the trick for me. I tweaked a few other toons beside my shadowpriest and was a great help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Player Casting bar