06-17-12, 05:17 PM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

new skills like from ultraxion not visible

Im using macaroon and i forgot how is looking the original interface. Anyway, why some special skills like the one we get agaisnt ultraxion, isnt visible on any macaroon bar? (but i can use it using a key asigned to first skill in vehicle bar i think)

but my vehicle bar appear ok in bg, isnt same like vehicle this ultraxion skill?
06-17-12, 05:55 PM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The skill for Ultraxion is an extra action bar ability if I remember right. In Macaroon you'd have to set the state of a bar to Extra Action Button for it to show up. It's been a long time since i used Macaroon but I'm fairly certain that's how I had to do it.

06-20-12, 12:19 PM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

hm dont get exactly what u said, but thanks and im wonder why nobody can help about so important things, especially in this addon thread, i posted there too...
06-20-12, 08:02 PM   #4
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

He did just help you. He told you what to look for and where to look for it. To be more specific I think the keybind is ExtaActionButton1. So you could do a macro with /click ExtraActionButton1 drag it to one of you action bars and just click it.
06-20-12, 08:09 PM   #5
Othgar
"That" Guy

Well I know when to stop helping some one. This is the third time I've tried to help xromania and the third time my help has not been good enough because I didn't draw a digram, spell it out and give extra carful directions. I try to a patient and helpful guy but 3 strikes is it, good luck in your search for help xromania.

06-21-12, 07:14 AM   #6
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Its prolly like Othgar said. Search for an extra action bar in the settings,bartender users have it also. Its not enabled automaticly. Just enable it and click on it in game or bind it via your keybinds menu where its found under ExtaActionButton1 like Nobgul said. ( u ll have to scroll down a bit and search for it)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » new skills like from ultraxion not visible