08-18-06, 12:30 PM   #1
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
Meta Map / Gatherer Localisation Change Help

After switching from the english to the german client Meta Map and Gatherer mixes up and/or misses map notes. I can figure that this is due to different zone names, but I can't figure out how to fix it. I don't really want to loose all my mapnotes and especially not all the herbs and ores I marked. As for the map notes - in worst case I can get them via pen and paper, but the herbs will be impossible... Any help?

Thanks
Rhi
08-18-06, 01:05 PM   #2
MentalPower
Auctioneer Lead Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Rhilana
After switching from the english to the german client Meta Map and Gatherer mixes up and/or misses map notes. I can figure that this is due to different zone names, but I can't figure out how to fix it. I don't really want to loose all my mapnotes and especially not all the herbs and ores I marked. As for the map notes - in worst case I can get them via pen and paper, but the herbs will be impossible... Any help?

Thanks
Rhi
Perhaps this can be usefull to you http://norganna.org/discuss/discussion/836/ I know its in reverse of what you're doing (german to english instead of english to german) but at least you'll have a starting point.
08-19-06, 04:35 AM   #3
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
Thanks a lot for that link, it solved my problem

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Meta Map / Gatherer Localisation Change Help