08-19-07, 11:42 PM   #1
Flawior
A Defias Bandit
Quick Addon Question

Hello, first off really nice mod....the best pack i've seen so far is mazzleui. There are some functions I cannot seem to find out...all I would like to know is how do i keep the bottom bar. I would like to use xperl instead of the whole body 3d models. Ill include a SS to help you understand me.

I just want the bottom bar with the part that shows up when a player is selected in like the screen below. I can add bongos and other stuff later...just would like the bottom layout.

So how would I just get the bottom part?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1371  
08-20-07, 01:04 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So far as i am aware (im not a mazzle user but i follow the posts pretty regularly) the 3d models are controlled by a mod called Model Citizen. If you dont want 3d models at all im fairly certain all you have to do it disable it.

If there is anything else feel free to reply and ill assist as much as i can.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-20-07, 01:21 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No, it does not use model citizen. I have my own add-on that works a lot better and has many more features. It's part of the core MazzleUI add-on.

Anyway, you can use a different unit frame add-on, but you'll lose the target frame. There's no easy way to do what you seem to be describing without modifying the code. If your computer can handle it, you could run two unit frame add-ons and just hide all the DUF frames except the target frame. It would be computationally wasteful, but it would work.
08-20-07, 01:32 AM   #4
Flawior
A Defias Bandit
Well There is just a few things I cant seem to work out so maybe Ill just see if there is away to fix some stuff.

Is there anyway where it my health is, to make the bar show full health a faded color and current health lighter color...then anyway to scale party units health and mana bars up alittle?? Just mostly its hard for me to keep an eye on my party cuz the bars and numbers are so little. This was really the only reason why I was wanting to change to xperl...cause i've used it before. This is all pretty new to me...i've tried messing with the discord unit frames...but cant seem to nail down the specific settings...But i guess if i cant do that then ill have to get use to it cuz i like the addon alot ..

Sorry if you cant understand what im saying...if so just let me know and ill make some screenshots to help explain.

Last edited by Flawior : 08-20-07 at 01:34 AM.
08-20-07, 02:06 AM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Flawior
Well There is just a few things I cant seem to work out so maybe Ill just see if there is away to fix some stuff.

Is there anyway where it my health is, to make the bar show full health a faded color and current health lighter color...then anyway to scale party units health and mana bars up alittle?? Just mostly its hard for me to keep an eye on my party cuz the bars and numbers are so little. This was really the only reason why I was wanting to change to xperl...cause i've used it before. This is all pretty new to me...i've tried messing with the discord unit frames...but cant seem to nail down the specific settings...But i guess if i cant do that then ill have to get use to it cuz i like the addon alot ..

Sorry if you cant understand what im saying...if so just let me know and ill make some screenshots to help explain.

Sounds like you want to change a lot of things. If so, you just have to bite the bullet and get familiar with DUF. There's documentation out there and a very active site to help you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quick Addon Question