08-19-07, 10:38 PM   #1
Ermintrude
A Murloc Raider
Where would I find.....

Where would I find an addon that will replace the Blizzard icons for people in a group? They are much too big and over the top. All I want is a simple bar or small square for each person. I don't need to see everyone in the raid either as a lock so I assume I can have this option?

Or is there a way to just turn off the player icons in the current Blizz UI? CT Raid allows me to pull out my healers for SS-ing so really they are all I need to see as when it is a wipe it is plainly obvious without watching the bars grey out.

Thanks in advance.

Ermin
08-19-07, 10:48 PM   #2
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

grid is a square type unit frames addon it can handle your party and raid frames.

or xperl , and many others.
08-19-07, 10:50 PM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Gemini_II begins casting Random Text Color on WoWInterface...
Gemini_II hits current thread with RED!

You have a large selection of unitframe mods available. If you want simple, then ag_Unitframes or Pitbull from wowace.com sound about right. Then there's XPerl, Discord, several HUD's, etc.

For more raidframe options, there's oRA which would replace CTRA. There's more but I can't think of any atm.

You could also checkout Grid. Especially if you use Clique.

08-19-07, 10:53 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(oRA2 does not provide raid frames.) For just a simple, small square for each person, look at Grid.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-19-07, 10:55 PM   #5
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah
(oRA2 does not provide raid frames.)
My bad.

XPerl does my raidframes...

08-19-07, 10:59 PM   #6
Ermintrude
A Murloc Raider
Atm I am using Bartender 3, FuBar (plus various fubar adds) and quartz.

I have my Bartendar bars set to fade out except for the current one I am using. (i.e farming, instance trash, boss fight). I have the minimap in the top right hand corner and the bar on display at the bottom middle. Chat off to the left and nothing else except for my portrait top right and any buffs that might be applied on the right top (i.e. Blizzard UI for these two.)

If anyone knows of a map addon that can be minimized on and off that would be fabulous and I don't need a map while fighting a boss etc. More clean uncluttered screen the better.

A simple unit frames it is then I guess. Hopefully it isnt too difficult to configure. Thanks for the help.
08-20-07, 12:01 AM   #7
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Can;t you minimize the default map by clicking that bar thing at the top?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Where would I find.....