10-08-12, 03:50 PM   #1
LiriusMagi
A Murloc Raider

MoP problems

I've had a few problems in MoP. I can use carbonite for cata and all the other expansions, but as I am trying to level in Pandaria, my map is black. I see only my "minimap" circle portion. I can't see anything else; not quests, not zones, flight points, anything. Pandaria isn't even on my world map, zoomed out. I see Azeroth, Kalimdor, Northrend, and Outlands. While in pandaria I stand in the middle of black between all of them. When I have carbonite enabled, and queue for something, I have no queue button. I'm in the queue, but I can't mouse over the finder eye or pvp flag to see wait time, tele in/out etc.

I have run into a few other people that use carbonite, and they aren't having these problems aside from quests not showing.

10-08-12, 05:12 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by LiriusMagi View Post
I've had a few problems in MoP. I can use carbonite for cata and all the other expansions, but as I am trying to level in Pandaria, my map is black. I see only my "minimap" circle portion. I can't see anything else; not quests, not zones, flight points, anything. Pandaria isn't even on my world map, zoomed out. I see Azeroth, Kalimdor, Northrend, and Outlands. While in pandaria I stand in the middle of black between all of them. When I have carbonite enabled, and queue for something, I have no queue button. I'm in the queue, but I can't mouse over the finder eye or pvp flag to see wait time, tele in/out etc.

I have run into a few other people that use carbonite, and they aren't having these problems aside from quests not showing.
You have not stated what version of Carbonite you are using...

Get the latest version from the WowInterface download section HERE and see if it fixes it for you...

10-08-12, 05:12 PM   #3
Lunchbox.Charlie
A Fallenroot Satyr
Are you updating carbonite from here or curse? Far as I know curse isn't updated for 5.0.

10-08-12, 05:46 PM   #4
Deadcenter
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Lunchbox.Charlie View Post
Are you updating carbonite from here or curse? Far as I know curse isn't updated for 5.0.
It is now, 5.052

10-08-12, 05:47 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
yeah but curseclient still says 4.301 is latest not sure why it's taking it so long or what I did wrong

10-08-12, 06:04 PM   #6
Jabroney
A Defias Bandit

It is currently showing 5.052 for me. And it just pushed the update! :-)
Thanks a ton for all the awesomeness Rythal!

10-10-12, 06:04 AM   #7
ivi0nk3y
A Kobold Labourer
I'm getting the same issue as the OP and yes I'm using 5.041.

10-10-12, 08:26 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
I'm getting the same issue as the OP and yes I'm using 5.041.
The latest version is 5.053. Perhaps you should update and see if that helps your situation.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-10-12, 09:37 AM   #9
LiriusMagi
A Murloc Raider

I have the 5.04 version as well. I figured that was the latest version. I stopped using curse for downloading carbonite a long time ago because at the time it told me to get updates off the site and not from curse. I'll try downloading it off curse...

10-10-12, 03:00 PM   #10
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Currently, Carbonite is available (and up to date) from Curse.com and WoWInterface.com. The WoWI link is where you end up if you download through the Carbonite Site links.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » MoP problems