09-05-14, 04:41 PM   #1
Xully
A Cyclonian
looking for Blizz Raidframe adjustments...

Ive been having issues with the raidframe addon that i was using, few stutters ingame and ui errors while in raid, which made me decide to stop using it once and for all..

now I am looking to use the default blizzard raidframe to see if that will fix my stutter/sudden fps drop issue.

but I want an addon to change how it looks and make few adjustments to it, I found this which had almost everything I want to be adjusted, but sadly it was updated veeeeery long time ago.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ames.html#info

Is there anybody that know of such addon that only is very small in size and help doing these things, like for example.

make them square just like how grid looks, just like the addon I linked.
hp vertically
show important tank buffs like wall, survival instinct, monk defensive things, paladin defensive things etc.
show res indicator
make grps horizontally rather than vertically or vice versa
and maybe 3d arrow like other raid mods? really help the healers

I hope there's addon like this out there already, whenever I type in google nothing comes up except for which I linked but sadly its not been updated since forever :S
09-05-14, 05:36 PM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Don't know an addon for you, but would like to clarify that the "size" of an addon is absolutly no indicator for it's impact on the performance of you game client.
09-05-14, 05:46 PM   #3
Xully
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
Don't know an addon for you, but would like to clarify that the "size" of an addon is absolutly no indicator for it's impact on the performance of you game client.
I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about, I didn't say size impact the performance of my client, I said the addon i was using giving me errors and I wanted to use the default blizzard frames but I'd like to change the way it looks

to clarify, Im looking for a customize for the default blizzard raidframes....something that does what I said on original post, only because I am used to that look, has nothing to do with performance...specially if I can get these raidframes to look square and have the hp goes from up to down, instead from right to left, and also put the names in center. would love to find something that does this for me
09-05-14, 05:52 PM   #4
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xully View Post
I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about
I was related to
Is there anybody that know of such addon that only is very small in size and help doing these things
09-05-14, 06:54 PM   #5
Xully
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
I was related to
okay buddy, I understand, but don't you agree that if an addon is written in simpler & cleaner code, the game performance would be better? if the answer to this is yes, then thats what I meant by what I said, if the answer to this is a "no" then I'm sorry and obviously I'm clueless when it comes to coding or else i'd code it myself :P
09-05-14, 07:10 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I could write one line of code that will lock up your whole game client.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-05-14, 07:15 PM   #7
Xully
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I could write one line of code that will lock up your whole game client.
pls don't do that, now I'm scared
09-05-14, 07:24 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just pointing out that file size is no indicator of performance, or good coding skills.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » looking for Blizz Raidframe adjustments...