03-13-11, 02:30 AM   #1
MagicsMan
A Murloc Raider
Macaroon and Castsequence?

So I ran into an issue with /castsequence and macaroon. I have me a 3 spell castsequence in a macaroon made button. Problem is that when I use the macro, it sometimes cast the second spell twice and sometimes it works correctly and cast 3rd spell after 2nd spell. It seems to be either a timing issue in which it happens if I try to cast the second spell quickly after the first, or maybe when I move after casting the first spell, not to sure.

I tried deleting everything macaroon related from the interface folder as well as all the saved variables, reinstalled macaroon, and just made the one problem macro. But the problem persisted.

I also tried the one castsequence line in the macro by itself removing the reset and the problem persist.

I tried the same macro with Blizz UI and it worked fine. So I tried running the macro with macaroon with Blizz bar enabled and I couldn't get the problem. once I disabled Blizz bar, I can get the problem to happen.

I believe this to be be an error in the coding of macaroon, where it's not updating the macro correctly. An example of this would be if i made a macro with 2 spells dependent on combat state, it'll show the icon of the combat state spell when I leave combat instead of icon for out of combat state.

This is annoying the heck outta me and I don't really wanna play til i get this fixed. This macro is for my lock and his dot's, so it's pretty important to me. Here's the whole macro if it helps.

/targetraid [dead][noexists]
/a [help]
/targetenemy [dead][noharm]
/cleartarget [dead][noharm]
/castsequence reset=target,5 Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Bane of Agony
/petattack [@pettarget,noexists]
03-14-11, 01:49 AM   #2
MagicsMan
A Murloc Raider
After further testing, I managed to get the error to happen on Blizz default bars with macaroon disabled. So the Problem lies with Blizz.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Macaroon and Castsequence?