10-21-08, 09:15 PM   #41
groove
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a question about the scripts used on the hot spots. I'm using kgpanels so I can see how to assign a command to a hot spot, but I have no idea what the scripts would be for the hot spots such as /trade, /inspect, /follow, /whisper.... I assume the script just executes these basic slash commands somehow?
10-21-08, 11:41 PM   #42
hyper
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by mikey2k View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/file/flyy2y3zdy0/freshui.rar

right dont know whos ui you downloaded but it wasnt mine.

i have included a link for my ui at top

and yes this does include deadly boss mods and omen plus other raiding utilities such as sraid frames and xrs

anyway let me know how you get on
got the same problem on both brun and your UI's
10-22-08, 12:19 AM   #43
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a question about the scripts used on the hot spots. I'm using kgpanels so I can see how to assign a command to a hot spot, but I have no idea what the scripts would be for the hot spots such as /trade, /inspect, /follow, /whisper.... I assume the script just executes these basic slash commands somehow?
I have my UI working as it was before, minus Mazzle's code, well it doesn't use special lua files either, so no Mazzifier and all that. I used a mixture of DUF, kgpanels, dominos and macaroon.

macaroon for the contxt menu, hotspots(made them invisible) and the buttons on the targeting frame. I used dominos for the bar mod and kgpanels for the agro and artwork. DUF is the same as it was in Mazzle. I had to use 4 macros to be able to toggle some of the addons but it all works. I'm just waiting for Itemrack, Itemsync and Cartographer 3 addons to enable past functionality to have an exact replica of my Mazzle UI after it's setup. Should you decide to set it up that way, I put "[target,help]" in the custom stance part of the Macaroon buttons to make them show up with friendly targets and players, it's still a work in progress but the "look and feel" almost complete.
10-22-08, 04:21 AM   #44
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Has anyone else had any problems with the aggro making the panels red using KgPanels? Mine just abruptly stopped working. Wondering if blizz broke something in their maintenance.
10-22-08, 07:18 AM   #45
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
Just wanted to say thanks for everyones hard work on trying to get a sweet UI up and running.

Mikey,

I downloaded your UI last night and it looks pretty smooth. Just a couple questions. There is a little black box right next to the map, says your ping, time, has a bag button, just curious how to remove it or just move it. And, how do you configure the HUD panels around your character.

Screen from last night
10-22-08, 08:20 AM   #46
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The box should move by left click + alt dragging (or shift or ctrl)
10-22-08, 08:39 AM   #47
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
The box should move by left click + alt dragging (or shift or ctrl)
Cool, thanks!
10-22-08, 08:47 AM   #48
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hi sweetwes

as statedthe little black bos can be moved by jolding down the alt key and simply left click and drag, this can also be configured by typing /statuswindow

you can move the 3d portraits by typing /zmob config
this will bring up another window to config the program or show additional protraits for party pets ect or to remove the ones you dont want

the bars are done by duf unit frames and this can be configured by typing /duf

if anything should start to sit behind frames then left click the eepanels icon in the mbf frame, right click the eepanel thats offending and hover your mouse over the level option and just play with the level the frame sits on

hope this helps and if you have any more questions feel free to ask

mikey

ps another option might be to open the config for each and selecting the profile and make sure its set to mikey, once the profile is set close the configs and type in chat /reloadui

Last edited by mikey2k : 10-22-08 at 08:49 AM.
10-22-08, 09:58 AM   #49
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
Thanks Mikey!

All that info is great. I will do all that when I get home from work tonight.

Thanks for the sweet UI.
10-22-08, 11:00 AM   #50
Rosenskjold
A Murloc Raider

I DL'ed the replacement, and this is how it looked... i followed the read-me file carefully. can someone tell me what i did wrong ?

I could ofc set up the addons myself, but im not kinda good at these /slash commands on so on :/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102208_185155.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	1996  
10-22-08, 11:15 AM   #51
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
which ui did you download?
10-22-08, 11:51 AM   #52
Rosenskjold
A Murloc Raider
http://www.mediafire.com/file/flyy2y3zdy0/freshui.rar

Yours isnt it ?
10-22-08, 12:30 PM   #53
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
yep that is mine, not sure how you ended up like that tho lol but lets try and sort it,

ok it might be worth starting from scratch

i will pm you my messenger and i can help you set up over that

anyone else that needs help i can do the same just ask
10-22-08, 12:49 PM   #54
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
instructions for freshui

ok looks like a couple of people have had some minor issues, what you need to do is

1, rename your existing interface and wtf folders to interface1 and wtf1 then place the new interface and wft folders contained int he freshui zip file into the world of warcraft folder

2, before this pack will work you need to change some details in the wtf folder.

when you open the new wtf fold you will find a folder named account, inside that one you will find one called yourAccountName change that needs to be changed to your logon name. when done open that file and inside you will find a folder call yourservername. as you may have guessed this one needs to be named as your server for example if your server is Alonsus then this is what you must put, dont forget to use a capital letter or this may not work.

once this is renamed then you need to open that file and inside you will find a file called yourcharname, rename this folder to your chars name not forgetting the capital letter

now your ready to start up the game and log in

once in

now your ingame type /zmob config into chat and a menu will appear

in here click on the profile tab and highlight mikey of khadgar and click copy at the bottom

then click on your char name and press paste
if the bars moved then close the window

for the action bars you need to place these yourself, this can be done by typing /bartender, in the window that appears click lock in the top left of the config menu and the bars should turn green allowing them to be moved

all other elements can be moved by holding alt and left click dragging them
10-22-08, 02:36 PM   #55
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
It's working great for me - with a little tweaking, of course.

Is there anyway to/how do you remove the speaker icon from the 3D characters? I have it next to my main char and pet, and party members.

Thanks again for helping set this up until the main UI is working!!

-Star

Last edited by Starchild : 10-22-08 at 02:58 PM.
10-22-08, 03:01 PM   #56
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
hey the speaker is part of the discord unit frames addon, type /duf to enter the config mode

then at the top click on self -
down the side are the lables for the various elements

click voice which i think is near the bottom and in the main window tick the hide button

this works for each part of the party frames for example do the same on party and on party pets at the top
10-22-08, 03:07 PM   #57
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by mikey2k View Post
hey the speaker is part of the discord unit frames addon, type /duf to enter the config mode

then at the top click on self -
down the side are the lables for the various elements

click voice which i think is near the bottom and in the main window tick the hide button

this works for each part of the party frames for example do the same on party and on party pets at the top
I actually ended up having to turn the Alpha of the VoiceChat button to 0, because it wasn't disappearing when I selected hide.
10-22-08, 03:19 PM   #58
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
yep just confirmed, the voice icon doesnt hide lol, guess i didnt see it as i used it lol

suppose you can do as malathar suggested and set the alpha to 0 or move it off the screen or behind another element lol

sorry this is a glitch of duf which will be sorted once caught, ill respond to them in their forums on this issue

thanks malathar for noticing
10-22-08, 03:46 PM   #59
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr

Here's a pic of how my UI looks...if you can tell me how to move/get rid of all the clutter there sorry I'm a newb lol and how to do the /duf so I can make my char smaller in the bottom left corner cause it's huge...basically how I can make it look more like this...

10-22-08, 03:54 PM   #60
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
hi pain if its the ui i posted (freshui) then there is a guide i have posted in this thread have a read through that and if your still having probs then post and ill reply

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My replacement