11-08-14, 12:24 AM   #1
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

curse

i know this is a huge longshot, but there's no way to check curse with Minion? several of my add-ons are hosted on curse
11-23-14, 05:10 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Ops, sorry I didnt reply sooner. Some how I overlooked this thread.

We wouldn't be able to have Minion automatically download AddOns from curse but we are working on a feature that would at least allow Minion to detect the AddOn and provide a link to the AddOns info page on curse. Bandwidth is expensive especially when it comes to the scale of the wow community and it would be wrong for Minion to use their bandwidth with nothing in return.

Wowmatrix used to download directly from us and curse and we had to foot the massive bandwidth bills for nothing in return. We don't ever want to do this with Minion.

We also have some projects in the works that should help us attract more authors and make our current authors with us even happier. Can't say much more. So maybe those AddOns will be posted here by the author some day.

Last edited by Dolby : 11-23-14 at 05:17 PM.
11-23-14, 06:00 PM   #3
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Bandwidth is expensive especially when it comes to the scale of the wow community and it would be wrong for Minion to use their bandwidth with nothing in return.

Wowmatrix used to download directly from us and curse and we had to foot the massive bandwidth bills for nothing in return. We don't ever want to do this with Minion.
This, Sir, makes you epic. THIS.

You just made me proud to be here

Kudos, hats off, chapeau - whichever language you prefer :P

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » curse