09-28-07, 02:26 PM   #1
Operandi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mazzle won't mazzilfy.

i just reinstalled mazzle and updated all my mods after the most recent patch, the Ui was "working" but nothing happend when i clicked mazzilfy.. why is it doing this? its worked for 3 months, is there a new mazzle version of somthing?
09-28-07, 03:33 PM   #2
Byrok
A Murloc Raider
Ya, I'm haveing the same problem. When I reinstalled it, I hit mazzify and it just show the BG for the buttons and stuff but the button To Finish it dosen't show up.
09-28-07, 03:34 PM   #3
Macalese
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Question Same problem

Yeh, i have round about the same problem, i have been trying to make a gnome twink, i created him, logeed on etc... After completing the mazzle setup, i click mazzify me, but i the button you click to finish the spell aint there?
Help please.
09-28-07, 04:04 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey guys, you can't simply call someone and say "my car doesn't work. What do I do?" You have to provide some information. There's a FAQ entry on this and what information you should look for and describe in your post.
09-28-07, 04:23 PM   #5
Macalese
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Bugsack report

I try to mazzify again, but this time, i got the bug sack report for the last error, here it is:
[2007/09/28 23:19:33-3-x3]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

---

Does that help explain my problem?
09-28-07, 08:59 PM   #6
Byrok
A Murloc Raider
It's weird for me. I had no problems with it till patch 2.2. I didn't even get a friggen Bug Sack error, which sucks. I'll try something else tomarrow. Too tired to do much right now.
09-28-07, 10:42 PM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Macalese
I try to mazzify again, but this time, i got the bug sack report for the last error, here it is:
[2007/09/28 23:19:33-3-x3]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'

---

Does that help explain my problem?
Yes it does. It tells me that you neither applied the fixes for 2.2 that have been detailed in the various threads this week nor installed the patch Meio put together yesterday.
09-28-07, 11:04 PM   #8
casper_wilkes
A Kobold Labourer

same problem

i waited, and waited, and waited for 3 long days for a patch to come out. i knew one was in the works, and it finally came. i was so excited i couldn't wait. spent 3 days putting together another UI while i waited. and scrapped it all when i seen the patch was out. i'm a new user to mazzleUI as of about a month before 2.2 came out. i fell in love instantly. i'm still in love actually. you can really tell the difference between playing with, and without mazzle. and after spending days trying to duplicate a fraction of what you guys did, i can really appreciate what you've done. but to get back on the subject. i DL'd Mazzle, fresh install, just as meio specified, added the patch just as meio directed, and bam your gnome comes up i run through the mazzle process, and it says mazzify me. i click the button and she casts her little gnome thing and is frozen in that position. i don't know what to do. as of me writing this she's still frozen in time. been bout 10 min now. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i love this addon, and nothing i do will ever even come close to what you guys have done. i will stop my drivel now and just say props, you guys have done a nation of WoW addicts proud. thanx for all the hard work.
09-29-07, 01:01 PM   #9
1995_corvette
A Murloc Raider
I am having a similar problem. So I reinstalled wow and BC and got the a fresh copy of mazzle 1.1. So I followed the instrcutions and dled the patch. the gnome is still trying to work after about 15 minutes. Any suggestions?? I had it working great untuil the new wow patch. It kept saying it could not find the wow.exe file....

Thanks,

Mike

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle won't mazzilfy.