09-29-07, 11:12 AM   #1
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Grim Reaper

I have a problem not a big one just an annoying one. I created my own UI since 2.2 broke Mazzle (will go back once it is completely fixed) and I have a box that comes up beside my tool tip when I am in a party after having had combat. The box in question has grimreaper titled on it with the toons name that I am mousing over. In the box it has number that I think is a mini combat log with some bars to the left. I want to know how to turn this of as it is Distracting. I will get a picture of it as soon as I figure out the screenshot feature.
Thanks
09-29-07, 11:26 AM   #2
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by JaceDaAce
I have a problem not a big one just an annoying one. I created my own UI since 2.2 broke Mazzle (will go back once it is completely fixed) and I have a box that comes up beside my tool tip when I am in a party after having had combat. The box in question has grimreaper titled on it with the toons name that I am mousing over. In the box it has number that I think is a mini combat log with some bars to the left. I want to know how to turn this of as it is Distracting. I will get a picture of it as soon as I figure out the screenshot feature.
Thanks
try /grim

a list of option should come out
09-29-07, 11:33 AM   #3
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's from X-Perl UnitFrames. Try disabling/deleting XPerl_Grim Reaper.
09-29-07, 12:37 PM   #4
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Thanks Guys I thought it looked like part of Xperl but couldn't find anywhere to Disable it thanks a lot

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Grim Reaper