09-29-07, 11:31 AM   #1
Ang70
A Kobold Labourer
Singing the praises of Mazzle

I just want to say that after the latest patch I had resigned myself reluctantly to living without mazzle. I have a bunch of mods that I use in it's stead which are a pathetic attempt at replacing it. I just updated with the patch and I can't tell you what a relief it is. I know you take a lot of grief for something you do on your own time and for no profit and I just wanted to say that Mazzle is a work of art and I would pay for it.
09-29-07, 07:35 PM   #2
Viroc
An Aku'mai Servant
Well, I can't sing, but I will say that MazzleUI is nothing short of amazing. When compared to it, all other UIs and UI compilations look lilke feeble and primative attempts. The level of attention to detail can only be described as professional. The helpfullness of this incredibly devoted community is exceptional. Not enough can be said for Meio and all the others that contributed to the speedy and accurate fixes. They are the people that make this community great, and what keep this UI the best in WoW. As far as Mazzle gose, I consider his UI ability simply genius in its own right. It's a wonder to me that Blizzard has not hired him for an insane amount of money to develop his UIs in-house.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Singing the praises of Mazzle