05-31-11, 11:02 PM   #1
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
what is this addon called?

Hi guys..
I am looking for this addon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmveO_DNevc
on this vid this guy uses raid markers, but also have it docked to the side that can be hidden or revealed to be out of the way.
Can someone tell me what that addon is called?
Can anything else be loaded on to it?
Ive seen some vids where peope have an raid grid attached to that, so you can hide your party if needed.
05-31-11, 11:15 PM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I believe if I am not mistaken which I could be as I barely use anything from the default ui, but I believe that is part of the default ui that shows up when in a raid.

- Winston Churchill
05-31-11, 11:27 PM   #3
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Miralen View Post
I believe if I am not mistaken which I could be as I barely use anything from the default ui, but I believe that is part of the default ui that shows up when in a raid.
Quite, those are the default raid markers that come with the default interface if you are the Raid Leader, or listed as an Assistant.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
06-01-11, 12:15 AM   #4
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
thanx for the quick reply
A last question before i leave this topic for now
Is there an addon or something or way to make specific addons only appear when you say doing raids or are in a party, and when you leave that addon is hidden. It that addon specific, or do one get something that i can choose, ok i want the minimap to be gone, the textbar, maybe raid markers to come on and recount, then when i enter a raid group or just a party my interface switch stuff on and off and when i leave it goes back to what i had. I know a couple of addons what have options only to show in raids, but is there soemthing more flexible so one can choose anything to be shown or hidden.
06-01-11, 01:29 AM   #5
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
thanx for the quick reply
A last question before i leave this topic for now
Is there an addon or something or way to make specific addons only appear when you say doing raids or are in a party, and when you leave that addon is hidden. It that addon specific, or do one get something that i can choose, ok i want the minimap to be gone, the textbar, maybe raid markers to come on and recount, then when i enter a raid group or just a party my interface switch stuff on and off and when i leave it goes back to what i had. I know a couple of addons what have options only to show in raids, but is there soemthing more flexible so one can choose anything to be shown or hidden.
Ugh... I can only partially understand what you want.

Yes there are ways to only make an addon show up if you enter a raid group or party.

As for recount, I believe there is a setting 'hide when solo' that will pause and hide recount while not in a group.

As for an addon that lets you 'select' what you want specifically hide/show. No idea and wouldn't know to even search.

I know Nib created for me a small addon that lets my hide/move specific things that I want to hide (like the durability frame for example) or move around. I'm sure there is someway to make things hide/show if not in groups :>

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
06-01-11, 01:37 AM   #6
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok thanx,
say for another example...
i dont have raid markers... so i download the addon.
The icons will sit on my interface all the time in and out of groups.. and the plugins was not written to be switched on and off by itself when entering a group / raid / battlegroud.

So i thought maybe there is some addon that can make any window hide and appear as for certain conditions.
06-01-11, 01:54 AM   #7
shindajin
A Murloc Raider
Try Kong

Kong Automatic UI Hider can fade out pieces of the user interface (Minimap, PlayerFrame, Recount, etc.) and then automatically show them again when moused-over, entering combat, or any of several other user-specified conditions are met.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...icUIHider.html
Or

OPie

OPie is a radial action-binding addon, enabling you to bind groups of infrequently used actions to a ring that appears when you trigger it using a hot key / mouse binding.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9094-OPie.html
06-01-11, 02:28 AM   #8
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
hi there
im am going to try kong tonight, i think this might work for me
Thank you so much for the effort and coming back to me.
Keep well

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » what is this addon called?