09-11-16, 06:22 AM   #1
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Which GitHub repository

Just saw mikepauer post about fixing the fps issue on his fork, but his repository is a branch I think. Does the one rythal works on share the updates from the mikepauer and other forks? I want to make sure I am running the correct and fully updated version. I have the live link bookmarked, and update with it, when I see new commits from github, but am I getting all the changes?

09-11-16, 07:10 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Svegan View Post
Just saw mikepauer post about fixing the fps issue on his fork, but his repository is a branch I think. Does the one rythal works on share the updates from the mikepauer and other forks? I want to make sure I am running the correct and fully updated version. I have the live link bookmarked, and update with it, when I see new commits from github, but am I getting all the changes?
Rythal = mikepauer he did renamed his repository on github, see here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...d.php?p=318205

09-11-16, 11:13 AM   #3
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks for the heads up. and hello Mike, nice to meet you. And thanks for the work you do for this community, I hope everyone here appreciates all you do as much as I do.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Which GitHub repository