02-18-15, 09:09 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
2 things to add to the queue

1. Sorting updated/different addons to the top of the list doesn't take into account those that Minion has been told to ignore.

2. Mission Unpossible (in Tekkub's category) is not recognized by the client. It was installed by Minion, but was not showing in the Installed list. I went again to Find More and installed it through Minion. Restarted the client and it still doesn't see it as installed. The log has this line:
Code:
[2015-02-18 20:54:18.WARNING com.zam.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService checkSavedExist AddOn 'Mission Unpossible' has been manually removed (missing dir '__MACOSX').
There is neither a __MACOSX folder in the .zip on WoWI, nor in my copy of the addon in my addons folder. I've attached the log and xml both with the addon missing and after installing it again through the client. (I notice that the xml shows the addon as having a __MACOSX directory for some reason after installing through Minion.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-19-15, 10:09 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Hi Seerah,

Thanks for the report!

#2 on your list should now be fixed. It was an API issue where the addon filelist our API was returning to Minion was using some old cache. I've deleted the cache and I'm looking into how that AddOn was updated. Most likely the way it was updated did not have the proper code to expire the filelist list cache Minion uses to determine if a AddOn is a match.

#1 Making a bug ticket right now. Thanks again!

Last edited by Dolby : 02-20-15 at 09:47 AM.
02-19-15, 07:41 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Just an update. Issue #1 is fixed, just waiting for a few other bug fixes and testing. Might try and release a PL tomorrow (2.1.3pl1-beta).

Last edited by Dolby : 02-19-15 at 08:27 PM.
02-19-15, 10:27 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Thanks, Dolby! You are The ... Guy That Is Awesome.

After installing Mission Unpossible through Minion one last time, it did remember that it is installed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » 2 things to add to the queue