Quantcast New forum layout - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
12-23-14, 04:17 AM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord
 
Kreelor's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 495
Thumbs up New forum layout

Many thanks to those who did this! It's such a great improvement. I only hope that people will actually post in the appropriate new sub-forums. I'd hate to see it get all scrambled up again.

This is wonderful
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 05:41 AM   #2
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 132
I think the forum structure should be like:
Rename Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) >> Carbonite (Maps)
Remove the "Carbonite: " from the rest of the forum names.
Add Development forum.

P.S. The Garrison Mine Map (Alliance) http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50789 thread should go to the Carbonite bug reports forum and not the archive until it's fixed.

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-23-14 at 06:56 AM.
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 09:41 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant
 
ircdirk's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by nelegalno2 View Post
I think the forum structure should be like:
Rename Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) >> Carbonite (Maps)
Remove the "Carbonite: " from the rest of the forum names.
Add Development forum.

P.S. The Garrison Mine Map (Alliance) http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50789 thread should go to the Carbonite bug reports forum and not the archive until it's fixed.
Definitely there shoud be Developent forum.
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 10:54 AM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,456
I just put in the request for Carbonite: Dev Talk to be added.
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 11:03 AM   #5
Kreelor
A Firelord
 
Kreelor's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 495
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I just put in the request for Carbonite: Dev Talk to be added.
Have you considered making it by "subscription only" for developers?
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 02:33 PM   #6
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver
 
samyonair's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 257
Hi Kreelor,

I Hope we can manage it for now on to don't have such a uge mess as before.

I will do my part on it to manage these Forums.

Greetings

Samyonair
  Reply With Quote
12-23-14, 02:38 PM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant
 
ircdirk's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Hi Kreelor,

I Hope we can manage it for now on to don't have such a uge mess as before.

I will do my part on it to manage these Forums.

Greetings

Samyonair
Same here Will do all not to have such a mess that we had before.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » New forum layout

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off