07-08-18, 12:26 AM   #1
Veresil
A Kobold Labourer
What happened to these?

So these weak aura like trackers here that used to be there. I used this ui in the past and loved this part of it cause it was simple and effective. Where has it gone?

07-08-18, 02:53 AM   #2
Sebastian741
An Aku'mai Servant
If i remember correctly, those were removed, coz they were taking a lot of time to configure and change with every patch.
07-19-18, 02:13 AM   #3
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Sebastian741 View Post
If i remember correctly, those were removed, coz they were taking a lot of time to configure and change with every patch.
This is exactly the case, they weren't automatically made, but rather someone went in and programmed it for every spec of every class. I imagine that can be super time consuming...

I think you can replicate the effect some with WeakAuras? Though that's broken as of this post right now, and I've never used weakauras so I couldn't tell you how.
07-19-18, 05:03 AM   #4
Sebastian741
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
This is exactly the case, they weren't automatically made, but rather someone went in and programmed it for every spec of every class. I imagine that can be super time consuming...

I think you can replicate the effect some with WeakAuras? Though that's broken as of this post right now, and I've never used weakauras so I couldn't tell you how.
OFC you can Im using WA to track my CDs and abilities And its true, its time consuming to make tracker for all spells for all classes.
07-19-18, 06:04 AM   #5
Peerly
An Aku'mai Servant
WA works fine. It's not broken at all. Some things changed and you'd need to reprogram each broken aura, but that should be easy to trace per each error message it throws. So far I'll I've had to disable are the damage reduction trackers I had on my tanks and some adjustments to my 'Lock. The time it takes to do this is exactly why the built in auras were removed.
07-19-18, 08:35 AM   #6
zeveroare
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I use TellMeWhen now and rip the settings from Preach's UI ;-)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » What happened to these?