04-15-08, 12:58 PM   #1
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unable to Mazzify

Hey all...I definitely did something wrong, I was reading through all the bug fixes for 2.4 and got to the DUF part. Everything was working up until then...I did the DUF update and all the sudden I can't click on anything to give me options to mazzify. I saved my variable fold so now things look kinda funky, here is a pic of my UI right now.

Basically it looks like mazzle...just without all the handy hidden spots to pull things up, and no button to click on to bring up the mazzifier window. I guess the simplest answer would be how to fix this so I can bring up the mazzifier window...but also is there anything else I should do to fix this?
04-15-08, 01:14 PM   #2
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, so never mind my first post...now I'm with everyone else and can't get the the second mazzify button to appear
04-15-08, 02:56 PM   #3
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake741 View Post
Ok, so never mind my first post...now I'm with everyone else and can't get the the second mazzify button to appear
In your main chat box, what is the last addon to get mazzified before it stopped? This is probably the addon that is causing the 2nd mazzify button not to come up. Usually it is because you have updated autobar.
04-15-08, 08:11 PM   #4
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by docevl View Post
In your main chat box, what is the last addon to get mazzified before it stopped? This is probably the addon that is causing the 2nd mazzify button not to come up. Usually it is because you have updated autobar.
I went through and got things fixed...turns out it was within the mazzle code, I had to edit it according to the sticky. Its working fine now, I just had to go through and fix the code...but for one reason or another the line numbers weren't matching up but oh well...all's shiny now.

Newest issue is that I'm getting a "Fatality" voice message when I load a character...anyone have any clues?
04-15-08, 10:13 PM   #5
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
I went through and got things fixed...turns out it was within the mazzle code, I had to edit it according to the sticky. Its working fine now, I just had to go through and fix the code...but for one reason or another the line numbers weren't matching up but oh well...all's shiny now.

Newest issue is that I'm getting a "Fatality" voice message when I load a character...anyone have any clues?
It is bugsack.
04-16-08, 01:42 AM   #6
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

If you get that sound that means bugsack intercepted an error. Look at bugsack (upper right corner of your Fubar Bar) and check to see what errors. If you can not figure them out, post them here and we can see if we can help out.
04-17-08, 08:41 AM   #7
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is there any way I can copy and paste all the bugs I'm getter? Its saying there are 75 and I would rather not type all of them out for you guys to try and figure out...I have a feeling most of them have a very similar solution tho.
04-17-08, 09:26 AM   #8
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Is there any way I can copy and paste all the bugs I'm getter? Its saying there are 75 and I would rather not type all of them out for you guys to try and figure out...I have a feeling most of them have a very similar solution tho.
I believe there is a way but I do not know how. You could take a screen shot then crop just the bug sack window and paste it here. That would take care of the first bunch at least.
04-17-08, 10:02 AM   #9
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
A quick scan through looks like witchhunt is a big culprit for a lot of my errors, I'll just keep looking to see if theres a way to get rid of those cause I read through the fix sticky but I thought I did it right..but I'll try it again.

Right now the newest issue that is really annoying (and slightly rough) is that I can't put anything in the AH. No errors are reported so its probably nothing in mazzle, but its still annoying to try to post an auction but not be able to. Basically it makes the sound of taking money out for the deposit but it doesn't, it doesn't take money out and it doesn't post the auction. If anyone has any idea it would be much appreciated.
04-17-08, 04:50 PM   #10
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

A quick scan through looks like witchhunt is a big culprit for a lot of my errors, I'll just keep looking to see if theres a way to get rid of those cause I read through the fix sticky but I thought I did it right..but I'll try it again.
Try updating to the newest witchhunt, make sure you include externals though. I found that if I try to use no externals (which I use on everything else) it breaks witchhunt. The other thing with witchhunt is to remove it from !!mazleui_preloader.toc in the !!mazzleui_preloader directory. (Should be line 23 I believe).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unable to Mazzify