07-01-08, 07:31 AM   #1
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
bongos paging on a hunter

For the first time this weekend, my hunters main attack bar paged to melee. Which it has never done before, but would not swap back to ranged. I actually had to log out and back in to fix it. Any ideas?

I guess mine is a two part question?

1. does the paging work automatic for hunters. I thought I read that was broken from a good while ago.

2. Has anyone else seen this? I know about the problem with Rogues. I am asking about hunters.
07-01-08, 09:36 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's not automatic. You most likely did it manually without noticing. Shift+bar# or shift-scrollwheel
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-01-08, 10:14 AM   #3
Charvel
A Fallenroot Satyr

For my hunter the default Mazzified keybinding for the Melee abilities is F. Then hit F again to get back to ranged.

I didn't like that because I'm used to using F for assist targeting so I changed it to CTRL + F.
07-01-08, 10:47 AM   #4
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok thanks will check it when the servers come back up.
07-01-08, 11:59 AM   #5
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok I have to hit f 3 times for it to go back. just once doesn't work. and I only have 2 pages. thanks for the help.
07-01-08, 12:22 PM   #6
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
lol added aim shot back after a re spec and now it works with a single click of the f.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » bongos paging on a hunter