01-07-06, 03:58 AM   #1
Alkarn
A Defias Bandit
.. DAB_Action_Button.lua :778 : attempt to index a nil value

The error I'm getting is stated in the title of this post.

This error is happening with my druid, on the main bar I configured to handle shapeshift. It's due to the cooldown handling. You shapeshift into cat for instance and you prowl : this trigger a cooldown on your prowl ability that is on the main bar. Before the end of the cooldown, you shapeshift back to humanoid. The cooldown is not ended but the bar page has changed which triggers the error.

Even if I understand the issue, I've absolutely no idea of which changes may solve it. This problem is really annoying for my druid so please, take a look on it quickly

I love DAB and I think most of the changes that were done in DAB3 really are improvements : Thanks a lot!
01-08-06, 05:55 PM   #2
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
DAB error 778 with Warrior stance switching

Having the same problem on my warrior when I switch stances too fast....

Didn't realize it was the cooldown.. just knew that if I took it nice and slow it didn't matter.. hehe Hope this gets fixed since I won't be able to play my warrior much using my current UI... i'll have to go back to the big nasty normal action bar

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » .. DAB_Action_Button.lua :778 : attempt to index a nil value