01-07-06, 05:15 AM   #1
Eraminia
A Kobold Labourer
Button Control: Active Conditions

I tried to set up a basic system using the button control system in DAB3.0. Basically what I wanted it to do, was cast Renew if my target was friendly, but cast Smite if they were unfriendly. When setting up the conditions, I put
Condition:
"target is"
Type:
"hostile"
Response:
"remap action"
Action:
"renew rank 9"

Now, whenever I press this button, regardless of whether they are friendly or not, it will always cast Renew Rank 9. I tried removing the condition, I got some error message, the condition disappeared but the problem is still there. The button now only casts Renew Rank 9, regardless of whether there is actually a spell on the button slot.

EDIT:
I seemed to his misunderstood how it works. I'll need to have two conditions, one for friendly targets and another for unfriendly. But it still doesn't explain this error message I got. If I could make one suggestion, if possible when you remove a button from its slot, could that also remove / move the conditions? Otherwise, excellent mod Loz.

Last edited by Eraminia : 01-07-06 at 05:18 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Control: Active Conditions