01-05-06, 03:02 PM   #1
Rags
A Cyclonian

DUF v2.531 Errors

Not quite the same issues as the other thread, hence the new thread.

Here are the error messages spit out:

Code:
Count: 1
Error: Interface\AddOns\DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_TextBox.lua:267: DUF_PartyFrame3_TextBox_1_Text:SetText(): Font not set
--------------------------------------------------
Count: 1
Error: ...nterface\AddOns\DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_StatusBars.lua:234: attempt to compare nil with number
Conditions:
AddOns enabled: I've disabled all UI AddOns other than Discord
SavedVariables: I've deleted all old files to DiscordUnitFrames
Installation: I removed the previous versions of DUF, DUF Options and even DiscordLibrary before installing DUF v2.531

Error encountered: when I bring up the DUF Options panel, and load the Custom settings.

I noticed there was a shortcut to the Custom.lua and I removed that, leaving only the real lua file, but this still didn't correct the issue.

Another thing, when you Load Custom it will give the error provided. And when you close the DUF Options window it will not clear the UnitFrames, leaving everything fubar.

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg
01-07-06, 07:30 AM   #2
Entrice
A Defias Bandit
I am now having this error myself.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » DUF v2.531 Errors