01-05-06, 05:55 PM   #1
Rags
A Cyclonian

Possible Group Buttons bug

I have the latest version of GB, so that's not the issue.

The problem appears to be you cannot use Ravage (Druid stealth opener) from a GroupButton attached to a Hostile Target.

When you are in range, you click the icon and it performs not Ravage, but a normal attack. It will then tell you that you need to be in stealth to perform that attack.

I didn't check, but it might be that way for all the stealth attacks... will check my Rogue while I'm thinking about it.

[edit] yup, cannot perform any stealth attacks using Group Buttons.

bug?

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg

Last edited by Rags : 01-05-06 at 06:00 PM.
01-06-06, 12:51 PM   #2
Oberweiss
A Murloc Raider

In one of the options menus, turn off the option to "auto attack." (I'm not sure which menu, but I remember it being the first checkbox) It sounds like GB is triggering the Auto Attack Target feature on before you can get your stealth move in.

Hope this helps.

Darkness called.. but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, "Pick up the phone, Darkness!" but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.
01-06-06, 01:11 PM   #3
Rags
A Cyclonian

oooOOOooo... thanks, will give that a whirl, I'm a bit of a GB noob.

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Possible Group Buttons bug