01-06-06, 09:08 PM   #1
passionfly
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Kudos to Discord and 1 small problem

First, I want to thank Lozareth for creating one of the best mods for WoW. I LOVE DISCORD ACTION BARS!!! Its so much better then anything else out there.

Now for my small problem. I'm using version 3.0 of DAB...

1) In the older version (2.35 I believe it was) there was a setting you could set for a toolbar called "Show When Mouse Moves Over the Bar" under the Bar Options heading and "Show Bar On Mouseover" under the Control Box Options heading.

This was used so that the bar would stay hidden until your mouse moved over that area and the bar would then reveal itself. Has this feature been taken out of version 3.0 or is it hidden somewhere? I can't find it anywhere =(

What are the new steps to recreate this awesome feature in 3.0?

Again, thank you so very very much for this excellent mod =)

Last edited by passionfly : 01-06-06 at 10:30 PM.
01-07-06, 02:04 PM   #2
passionfly
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This post in another thread answered my question, thanks =D

In the bar config tab for the bar you want to show on mouseover, select the condition that says "Curser is Over" and for response select "Show", then hit make condition button at bottom. Then make another condition that says "Cursor is not over" with the response of "Hide" and your are set.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Kudos to Discord and 2 small problems