01-09-06, 02:53 PM   #1
Rimas
A Defias Bandit
DAB Bug, buttons not working.

I created a bar, I placed items on it, all was well. I logged in last night and began to play, went to click one of those items, and it's not recognized as being a button. This is occuring on two buttons which are side by side. It has the art on it for the items I placed on those buttons, but they cannot be clicked on. I cannot remove the items placed on those buttons from the buttons. The UI simply ignored them entirely. As if they were part of the terrain and I'm clicking it. I've tried everything I can think of to fix this. Suggestions are appreciated.
01-09-06, 03:45 PM   #2
Rimas
A Defias Bandit
I set the frame strata to medium and the problem went away, so clealry there is something "invisible" in that area, but I have no idea what it is or why it suddenly showed up.
01-09-06, 03:58 PM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Any frame finder mod (Frame Finder, Discord Frame Modifier, Discord Art) will tell you the name of the invisible frame in the location. From there you get a clue what mod created it and thus how to remove it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » DAB Bug, buttons not working.