05-13-08, 04:45 PM   #1
hulke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Wondering if others have this problem

Hello sorry if this has been covered but , while raiding Kara, and doing the chest board event, when i goto control the piece i can't find the commands to control him anywhere on my bars.

Now when i mazzlefy i have mazzle place my spells for me.

I have tried to use a seperate bar to see if the abilities come up and they dont.

Any help would be appreciated
05-13-08, 06:17 PM   #2
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
This is a limitation of the original bongos with the new patch. unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it until we get an update.
05-13-08, 08:21 PM   #3
Culin23
A Murloc Raider
if your mazzle install doesn't map Ctrl-1 through Ctrl-4, you can just use those keybindings.

Ctrl-1 is move
Ctrl-2 is face
Ctrl-3 is special #1
Ctrl-4 is special #2

If you do have the Ctrl 1-4 keys mapped (like pallies for buffs) then it's a little more complicated.

Type /bongos to open the bongos menu. Click ActionBars. Then uncheck Lock Buttons, and check Show Empty Buttons. If they are already done, then check/uncheck them. You should see the pet bar show up.

If it still doesn't show up, then click Visibility, and make sure pet is checked on that screen.

if it still doesn't show up, go to General, and uncheck Lock Bar Positions. Then you should definitely see it. Make sure to recheck Lock Bar Positions.

If you still can't see the pet bar, that means it has been moved off your screen. In that case, try to figure out a way to get a pet outside of a raid, and tinker with it some more.
05-13-08, 10:19 PM   #4
hulke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Excellant thx for the responses guys, i will try this next time im in there.

Much appreciated
05-15-08, 09:31 AM   #5
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I never could get the bongos pet bar working properly even with those fixes above. I would get the pet bar when I mind controlled a mob, but the buttons would be incorrect (i.e. i got the passive button when I should have had a shadowbolt...).

I read some posts here in and downloaded:
http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9412/

It's just a pet bar and it works just fine within MazzleUI. Don't forget to disable the visibility of the bongos petbar if you're going to use this mod.
05-15-08, 01:17 PM   #6
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Hulke, you're best off following Banalina902's instructions. I'm sure the other responses help with some things, but this one in particular seems to be an issue with the pet bar. Download that mod, it's a lightweight petbar that you'll only see in instances where you use a pet. Works like a charm!
05-15-08, 07:21 PM   #7
Molagmal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yea, I have the same problem, what I do is reload UI and than release and recontrole a piece and it works :P

but now I'm coming up to the point where my guild is going to start trying on Teron Gorefiend there when I get turned into a shade reloading and than droping it, is not really an potion :P

so I will have to find a solution for this in the coming days
05-16-08, 01:51 AM   #8
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Molagmal View Post
I hate to sound like a prick, but did you read any of the posts besides the original one? The solution is there
05-16-08, 05:53 AM   #9
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Molagmal View Post
yea, I have the same problem, what I do is reload UI and than release and recontrole a piece and it works :P

but now I'm coming up to the point where my guild is going to start trying on Teron Gorefiend there when I get turned into a shade reloading and than droping it, is not really an potion :P

Easiest fix for this for Teron Gorefiend is to make an independent macro (as we still have not had a bongos update, and likely will not come in the near future)

the following are the macros you need to write and drop onto an open slot
Set the ? icon for the macro
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Spirit Chains
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Spirit Lance
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast Spirit Volley

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Wondering if others have this problem