09-15-18, 08:06 AM   #1
joeyo
An Aku'mai Servant
dialog key addon help

hello everyone i have this addon named dialog key that will press accept on quests and party invites and also choose the first quest and also complete the ques all with just pressing the spacebar key and im trying to get it to work on the group finder keys also such as the sign up button then also the second sign up button and last the accept role button.

this is the link to the addon
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/dialogkey

i tried adding

LFGListInviteDialog.AcceptButton,
LFGListApplicationDialog.SignUpButton,
LFGListFrame.SearchPanel.SignUpButton

to the local buttons in the lua and it will hit the first sign up ( LFGListFrame.SearchPanel.SignUpButton ) but then returns the error"interface option failed because of an addon" when pressing again for the next sign up button (LFGListApplicationDialog.SignUpButton).it also returns the same error when trying to accept purchasing an item on the auction house. and if i try it again for the last part (LFGListInviteDialog.AcceptButton) it does nothing but it show as it is clicking it.
09-16-18, 05:04 PM   #2
joeyo
An Aku'mai Servant
Unhappy

help me o lua gods
09-16-18, 05:58 PM   #3
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never looked at lfg functions but wasn't this the part they changed so Addons can't automatically form a group?
09-16-18, 09:48 PM   #4
joeyo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rilgamon View Post
Never looked at lfg functions but wasn't this the part they changed so Addons can't automatically form a group?
not really sure

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » dialog key addon help