12-08-09, 10:51 PM   #41
Tkmstr1009
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yay! I can finally log in... but I can't load any instances...

Has anyone had any trouble getting past the loading screen for instanced content?
12-09-09, 12:52 AM   #42
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

Core Hound Pup. Coolest. Pet. Ever.

And yeah, instances are broken and have been for a few hours now.
12-09-09, 04:03 AM   #43
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gsusnme View Post
Why did no one call me on the red phone? Time to try and fit in a H:TOC and some dailies before bed time.
We did not have the proper security clearance to get into the area where the red phone is.

We're still stuck filling the forms out to *request* access.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
12-09-09, 07:58 AM   #44
Amenity
Well, last night my little group and I got through the first two of the three new 5-mans...and I have to say that Pit of Saron has made this entire patch worth it by far. FINALLY, some new mechanics in PvE content (I mean come on...isn't the tunnel gauntlet thingy the most fun you've had in a 5-man since Vanilla?). Sadly we weren't able to get to the last of the three (arglebargleinstanceserversdownrazzlefrakin...)

It's AWESOME to finally see Sylvanas in the spotlight a bit. She's a total badass! However...her voice wasn't what I would have expected. She sounds just like any ol' normal, still-alive Blood Elf to me. /shrug

In fact, the voice doesn't even fit the person it belongs to!

Also, the new dungeon designs and graphics are phenomenal! We spent several minutes in each new location just checking stuff out...there's a lot to see if you stop killing stuff long enough to look around!

So far so good...now I just can't wait for tonight so I get to see the conclusion of the story!
12-15-09, 07:43 AM   #45
Insistant
A Murloc Raider
I guess i was lucky enough to only have one problem with the new Dungeon finder. Which i think is great. I actually play my hunter now, although he did have alot of Dust on him. I did hate the fact that i had to run VH so many times in just a few hours. (I dont like Jumping out of group) Not so random i guess. But still great.
12-15-09, 07:45 AM   #46
zero-kill
A Firelord

You'd be surprised at the range voice actors have, I for one have a perfect movie announcer voice
12-15-09, 08:20 AM   #47
Insistant
A Murloc Raider
oh yes, i can totally tell u have a great voice..... lol
12-15-09, 09:37 AM   #48
Amenity
Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
You'd be surprised at the range voice actors have, I for one have a perfect movie announcer voice
Good point...I mean look at Mr. Movie himself, Don LaFontaine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPMvj_xejg

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Random Thoughts - Patch 3.3