04-12-13, 10:00 AM   #1081
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Just a very minor thing. The bone shield counters (and any counter alike) seem to be going over the vengeance and cast bars. This is with the new revision. When I updated to the new revision it did ask me to reloadui because of my screen size which I believe was mentioned in the changelog for the update. Its just a minor thing, here's a pic. Don't know if its purposeful or not. Everything else is working great! Thanks again for your hard work Nib.
The icon of the spell your currently casting, is also overlapping with the stats that you've added right next to the threat. Another quick fix.
Something's off with your HuD locations. Can't replicate these things on my end. Could you go into /hud and Show HuD Elements and post a screenshot?

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Not sure if anyone else is noticing this, but if the AFK timer starts in between long flight points, it won't clear automatically after landing. I have to type /afk twice to get it cleared. Works fine every other time. Also, would still like some kind of indicator on the info line to let me know if dmg meter is toggled on or off.
Will look into this.

04-12-13, 11:01 AM   #1082
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
And anything about Ignore/Disable addon errors? I get those 90% of times when I want to change glyph/talent.

04-12-13, 12:17 PM   #1083
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
And anything about Ignore/Disable addon errors? I get those 90% of times when I want to change glyph/talent.
I'll look into it, but those things are nigh impossible to solve.

04-12-13, 01:10 PM   #1084
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Finally got the AddOn Control module made, so now you can control exactly how RealUI controls addons and even reset individual addons to their default settings.

04-12-13, 02:29 PM   #1085
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Something's off with your HuD locations. Can't replicate these things on my end. Could you go into /hud and Show HuD Elements and post a screenshot?
As requested

Maybe it is the stats that were moved a little bit somehow during the revision? For the icon troubles.

And is there any way to disable the shift click move buttons for bartender? Even if you have button lock enabled, if you hold shift and click accidentally, you can still move the buttons. Is there a place to disable this feature? Its completely accidental when I do it.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-12-13 at 02:48 PM.

04-12-13, 02:30 PM   #1086
webster259
A Cyclonian
What class are you and what level? The RangeDisplay library operates off of spells located in your spell book and whether or not they can be cast at the target.
The character that I was noticing this on is my level 90 rogue

04-12-13, 02:48 PM   #1087
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

As requested

And is there any way to disable the shift click move buttons for bartender? Even if you have button lock enabled if you press shift and click them you can still move them. Is there a place to disable this feature? Its completely accidental when I do it.
Element positioning looks good. Stats still overlapping icon?

To completely lock action buttons:
  1. Interface Options
  2. ActionBars
  3. Pick Up Action Key > Set to None

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
The character that I was noticing this on is my level 90 rogue
Is it still happening? Or was it a once-off thing?

04-12-13, 03:10 PM   #1088
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Element positioning looks good. Stats still overlapping icon?
Thanks for the action bar help. Fixed. You can see from the screenshot a day or two ago that the counters for anything were overlapping the caster and veng bar. That same day so was the spell icon overlapping the stats. It seems to have fixed itself? For now at least.

04-12-13, 03:57 PM   #1089
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Finally got the AddOn Control module made, so now you can control exactly how RealUI controls addons and even reset individual addons to their default settings.

Awesome work Nib!

Marth

04-12-13, 05:23 PM   #1090
tanakasai
A Defias Bandit
Setup not working

The install button is not working after this last update, I hear "Fatality" in the background and nothing happens. Before this last update everything worked perfectly fine.

04-12-13, 07:15 PM   #1091
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by tanakasai View Post
The install button is not working after this last update, I hear "Fatality" in the background and nothing happens. Before this last update everything worked perfectly fine.
If you log out and back in after hitting Install, is the Install window still there?

04-12-13, 07:21 PM   #1092
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Experimenting with adding backgrounds to the Debuff bars. Whatcha think?

04-12-13, 07:26 PM   #1093
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Love it
Massive

04-13-13, 02:55 AM   #1094
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Would be nice to make some good filters setup for Target debuffs and buffs (for pve), as I noticed that some important debuffs fail to display (like curse of elements (and alikes), armor debuffs (only ones that affect raid ofc), some boss specific debuffs/buffs, ress sickness, etc.) and some important buffs too (on some bosses boss gets buff, but it doesn't display sometimes, also would like to see more buffs on players - seals on paladins, and other pretty important stuff (like Presence of mind on mages or strong HoTs).

04-13-13, 06:09 AM   #1095
j800r
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Would be nice to make some good filters setup for Target debuffs and buffs (for pve), as I noticed that some important debuffs fail to display (like curse of elements (and alikes), armor debuffs (only ones that affect raid ofc), some boss specific debuffs/buffs, ress sickness, etc.) and some important buffs too (on some bosses boss gets buff, but it doesn't display sometimes, also would like to see more buffs on players - seals on paladins, and other pretty important stuff (like Presence of mind on mages or strong HoTs).
CoE does display as a bar, but it isn't included in the HUD (which is just fine as CoE lasts a while and probably won't need to be reapplied). I had no real problem with tracking CoE and this UI has made it easier to see when targets are affected by my auras.

04-13-13, 11:07 AM   #1096
devilArt
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
about cargBags_Nivaya, is that possible to make the item stack count use pixel font and siez is 8?

04-13-13, 11:31 AM   #1097
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by devilArt View Post
about cargBags_Nivaya, is that possible to make the item stack count use pixel font and siez is 8?
It is. I may just add this in the next revision update.

04-13-13, 12:13 PM   #1098
devilArt
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
It is. I may just add this in the next revision update.
really thanks

04-13-13, 01:58 PM   #1099
Kendian
A Molten Giant

This is REALLY neat, Nibelheim.

04-13-13, 03:43 PM   #1100
j800r
An Aku'mai Servant

I think it doesn't really matter either way. Although if I had to cast a vote, I'd say they actually like a little better as they are.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI