10-13-07, 08:41 AM   #1
PureCanadian
A Murloc Raider

Stop Attacking The Sheep

Hi I was wondering if some could possibly make a mod that I think would benefit a lot of players.

it's for when your in battle and a mage/mages sheep a target, and u keep breaking the sheep spell.

Example:

I would be fighting in a instance and i have 5 guy's on me, when ever the mage goes to sheep a target that I might be attacking or hit, I would automatically stop attacking the target that gets sheeped.

So basically to stop attacking your target when it gets sheeped.

NOTE: YOU must have the mod installed so you stop attacking the sheeped target.
10-13-07, 12:01 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Can't be done.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-13-07, 12:08 PM   #3
Olnir Orcsplitter
An Aku'mai Servant

Blizzard took away that function. There used to be an addon like that... but it no longer works.
10-13-07, 01:14 PM   #4
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Try this...

Originally Posted by PureCanadian
Hi I was wondering if some could possibly make a mod that I think would benefit a lot of players.

it's for when your in battle and a mage/mages sheep a target, and u keep breaking the sheep spell.

Example:

I would be fighting in a instance and i have 5 guy's on me, when ever the mage goes to sheep a target that I might be attacking or hit, I would automatically stop attacking the target that gets sheeped.

So basically to stop attacking your target when it gets sheeped.

NOTE: YOU must have the mod installed so you stop attacking the sheeped target.

I have "PolyWarn".

I am not sure where I got it as I've had it forever but I found it in this collection after some Googling... http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mpilation.html

The nice thing about this is that when I start to sheep something I automatically send a whisper to people who are targetting it saying to them "Polymorphing your target!". Works well as people usually change targets. i.e. they stop attacking something I am sheeping.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Stop Attacking The Sheep