11-13-14, 06:39 AM   #1
Gallian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arrow Help with outdated addon.

I tried to delve in and learn some of the code again... and can't seem to bother. Even typing is hurting me. I have RA so this is very hard, but I wanted to ask because I really want this...

I found this by accident: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=22993#info

Which is called rMedia. It has unit frames in it that are perfect, as well as a few other graphic changes that I absolutely love and want for a compilation I'm trying to put together because it's how I want the UI to look. But it's bugged really bad, it's not working.

Any chance someone could update it please? The reason I want to use this is because I want something that will look kind of Iron Horde designed... sort of. The minimap I'd like to have something like what's in ArcUI but kind of semi-transparent, like the Diablo 3 minimap.

Please help me. I am having a hard time doing it myself. My hands are hurting. But I don't want to give up.
11-13-14, 07:14 AM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It was recently updated (10-16-14 09:22 PM) and there are no bug reports in the comments!?
Did you already asked Imithat to fix your bugs?
11-13-14, 07:53 AM   #3
Gallian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
It was recently updated (10-16-14 09:22 PM) and there are no bug reports in the comments!?
Did you already asked Imithat to fix your bugs?
no i didn't. i ended up fixing it myself. i found out what the problem was, and it wasn't with the addon itself. it works. however, there is no side pieces that really look right for the theme I'm going with there.

i'm not sure how to achieve the look on the actionbar panel that i want.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help with outdated addon.