01-04-08, 12:57 AM   #41
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
version 3.0 released with new WIDESCREEN support!

------------------------------------------------------------------
**NEW!!**
My Christmas present was a new laptop that can handle WoW, so...
WTF folders for both 1280x1024 and now widescreen - 1680x1250!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been many updates to Seerah's Suitcase. The layout has changed to something more "in-style".
You do not have to use the new WTF folders if you are upgrading, but you will have to set up the new mods yourself that way.
All FuBar plugins have been added to the Addon List. Figured I'd stop being lazy about it, and there really weren't TONS of 'em...
Some addons have been replaced/removed. See below.
There are some new keybindings if you use the WTF folder.
A list of helpful keybinds and slash commands has been added to the Readme.

There are 2 macros in the new WTF folders to aid you in setting up AutoBar and Dash.
Please see the install instructions in the Readme for more info.

==========================================================================
CHANGES:
------------------

- Replaced SCT with MSBT. Type /msbt for more options.
- Replaced DamageMeters with Violation.
- Removed AspectBar since AutoBar covers hunter aspects now.
- Removed Geist since AutoBar covers so much more than it did when I first found Geist.
- Removed KTM.
- Added Dash. See the Readme/Addon Listing for more info about this addon.
- Added some pvp mods: Capping, HonorFu, Proximo.
- Added GemQuota. See the Readme/Addon Listing for more info about this addon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========================================================================
KNOWN ISSUES:
------------------

- nQuestLog has some new feature additions. If you are upgrading and prefer not to use the included WTF folder,
your nQL minion will have lost its placement due to new options/features.
- ReagentRestocker has a new beta feature to take items out of your bank if they're on your autobuy list.
ReagentRestocker currently throws an error the first time you visit a vendor, but I don't believe it effects gamepley...
If you are upgrading and prefer not to use the included WTF folder, due to the new bank feature addition, ReagentRestocker will have lost all previous settings you had.
- There is currently a bug with TrinketMenu, where if you attempt to resize it while the buttons are set vertically
(some people say it happens horizontally as well) the buttons will go out of whack. You also cannot use modifiers in TM bindings.
There has been no word from the author about this yet. AutoBar currently handles trinkets if you prefer to use that instead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-18-08, 01:49 PM   #42
vetis93
A Kobold Labourer
Love the suitcase, I've just returned to playing, and this is my first mod pack so far. I think everything i need is here.

Now to the reason I'm posting, could you explain to me how to remove the "Best Hit record ##" thing that is popping up right at the center of my screen. Id like to totally remove that message, or that mod that's keeping track of that info.

Thanks and i appreciate you putting these mods together like this!
01-19-08, 12:26 AM   #43
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That is from TopScoreFu. You can disable that message (the splash, I think it's called) and/or reroute it to another location like MSBT or your chat window.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-19-08, 03:17 AM   #44
fookyou77
A Fallenroot Satyr

Loving the ui seerah and you have always been there to answer all questions about ui. Keep up the good work.

Oh and one thing have you ever thought about making violation transparent and making a eepanel frame anchor for it, if so that will be sweet.
01-19-08, 12:00 PM   #45
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I just keep it on Dash, which is where it's put in the new UI layout.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Seerah's Suitcase UI pack