11-14-12, 10:41 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
A Heartfelt Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has sent a donation to me for the work done on carbonite so far.

I just learned 2 days ago that the company I work for is closing it's doors next month (yeah, Merry Christmas to them too) and those donations have helped alleviate some of the stress I'm feeling towards the upcoming unemployment and I can't thank you enough.

I will keep you all in the loop as best I can towards continuing work on Carbonite, Spending most my time scouring job posting sites right now, but I will continue doing everything I can fixing the bugs and moving forward with it.

11-14-12, 11:25 PM   #2
Destori
A Murloc Raider
Rythal,

I am so very sorry to hear about your job. I'm not sure what it is you do for a living but if you need a quick fix job, N.E.W. (National Electronic Warranty) is always hiring for work at home with their DirectTV account. You basically troubleshoot issues with the customer's DTV set up (whole home, dvrs, billing, etc). It's not top dollar, but you can do it from home so it cuts the expense of fuel, etc. I used to work for the company when they had a brick & mortar site in my town on one of their other accounts. This is their website: https://www.newcorp.com/

I understand what it feels like to find out your employer is closing the doors. But I also know that better things can come sometimes, like it did for me. I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope that something comes your way very soon.

Good luck, and as always... thanks for improving Carbonite.

Destori

Last edited by Destori : 11-14-12 at 11:28 PM.

11-15-12, 04:02 AM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Oof, sorry to hear that Rythal. Do you mind if I ask who you work for?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

11-15-12, 07:35 AM   #4
Subzero7
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sorry

Hey Rythal. VERY sorry to hear about your job. You're in my prayers.

11-15-12, 08:26 AM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Oof, sorry to hear that Rythal. Do you mind if I ask who you work for?
A small computer sales / repair store ProvidentPC

11-15-12, 10:42 AM   #6
Xarl
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hope you find a New Job soon.

And if you do i guess its a nice Christmas present then

11-15-12, 11:01 PM   #7
Destori
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Destori View Post
Rythal,

I am so very sorry to hear about your job. I'm not sure what it is you do for a living but if you need a quick fix job, N.E.W. (National Electronic Warranty) is always hiring for work at home with their DirectTV account. You basically troubleshoot issues with the customer's DTV set up (whole home, dvrs, billing, etc). It's not top dollar, but you can do it from home so it cuts the expense of fuel, etc. I used to work for the company when they had a brick & mortar site in my town on one of their other accounts. This is their website: https://www.newcorp.com/

I understand what it feels like to find out your employer is closing the doors. But I also know that better things can come sometimes, like it did for me. I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope that something comes your way very soon.

Good luck, and as always... thanks for improving Carbonite.

Destori
So I thought I should add that they also do business in Canada. Not sure what would be available, but can't hurt to check it out. They are great for growing their business in house and promote within as well. Many opportunities there.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A Heartfelt Thank You